Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this negan lite is :francis:..but :mjlol: @ the lil girl playin all'em

I am glad they did hint at last season's finale...but they making Junkie scared of what happened at the dam? :gucci: after all the shyt he done did and been through, the dam incident is what's traumatized him?

Where my boy Daniel up to whip his ass back to shape.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I never really cared for the guy that played Negan tbh. This guy looks like he may have potential to be a better antagonist.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why they got G-Eazy out there trying to be like Negan and take peoples shyt...

I don't know about ya'll, but I'm not letting that little double crossing bytch walk out to her people with out snatching her ass up and holding her for ransom..
Yoooooo

I dead ass though it was G-Eazy:russ:

Great episode. I hated this show something passionately earlier in the first couple seasons, but this one has been dope so far.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Show has my least amount of attention.... Till they explain this timeline I won't be happy... :francis:
They basically doing a soft reboot

Its a lil bit longer than a year later after the dam explosion. I’m sure they’ll go into more detail but through flashbacks throughout the season

Basically the baseball stadium shyt was a flashback of the year after the dam explosion. They are much further ahead now (they actually caught up with the main show now) where they’re basically paranoid af and fighting off The Vultures.

So it was the first 3 seasons, then the dam explosion, 1 year after that (living at the baseball stadium a year until vultures arrived), and then however long it took for them to lose the stadium and become scavengers and run into Morgan.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this negan lite is :francis:..but :mjlol: @ the lil girl playin all'em

I am glad they did hint at last season's finale...but they making Junkie scared of what happened at the dam? :gucci: after all the shyt he done did and been through, the dam incident is what's traumatized him?

Where my boy Daniel up to whip his ass back to shape.

Wait..... that is a great question? Where is Daniel?

shyt let me, google cuz I forgot what happened to him

Martha