Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
On the plus side:
Chris is dead...I have been wanting this character dead since long before he turned into an a$$hole
Travis is no longer a bleeding heart p*ssy
Those two douchebro white guys died brutally

On the negative side:
Pretty much everything else

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
catchin up on the last couple episodes

travis finally manning up and going Rick on those a$$holes :blessed: doin the a town stomp on my mans dome and tossin my other man through the glass like royale rumble :dead:

time for the finale :lupe:

edit: Junkie Depp using his syringe pushing powers for good :wow:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
On the plus side:
Chris is dead...I have been wanting this character dead since long before he turned into an a$$hole
Travis is no longer a bleeding heart p*ssy
Those two douchebro white guys died brutally

On the negative side:
Pretty much everything else
see you next season :umad:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The man that took Ophelia is apart of the group that ambushed junkie depp and his crew. They are trump supported and its not a refugee camp but a border prison.

I think it was lazy as fukk to have them cartel dudes get turned by the walkers when they were so deep with all those guns. No way they all would get bitten

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The man that took Ophelia is apart of the group that ambushed junkie depp and his crew. They are trump supported and its not a refugee camp but a border prison.

I think it was lazy as fukk to have them cartel dudes get turned by the walkers when they were so deep with all those guns. No way they all would get bitten
The cartel was not only heavily armed but they had the high ground and a bottleneck that the zombies would have to come through to get to them which would have made mowing them down with their machine guns super easy.
But Ophelia can take out a basketball team of walkers all by herself armed with just a hammer.:stopitslime:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK just saw the season finale.........that last scene, why were they just sitting there watcing travis go HAM? they could have broke the door down.

they should have focused more on junkie d tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Ok, I am no longer that upset. I thought this was the season finale :whew:

one more episode to wrap this shyt up. then the real walking dead will be back soon after.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Alycia-Debnam-Carey.jpg

I'd allow her to touch my penis. :shaq:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finally finished this season off.

Meh.

S1>>>>>s2.

It ended alright but this just feels like a lesser twd and twd has been wack for years.

The characters just aren't that good. They should move junkie Depp to twd and end this shyt to be honest

I had higher hopes for this show. I dug S1 even though I understood people's complaints. The actual technical work on the show is better than twd. S1 had the nice druggie metaphors with the Zombies and some nice film making.

Maybe s3 will improve but at this point I doubt it.

5/10