Fear of Black Men: How Society Sees Black Men And How They See Themselves

Missy85

Pro
Daps
I often imagine a new trend starting of blacks referring to whites as "n1ggers". With the extra hard "ER". A white person pisses u off hit em wit the "fuk u n1gger!!!":pacspit:. Do it on Social Media too like they do with us. Would love to see how they react and feel about that. Especially the racist whites who use the word.
They want to say n1gger so bad anyway. We should let them have it. Don't let them get away with calling us n1gger but let them call each other n1gger ( I see a lot white kids calling each nikka.) And black people stop using the word all together.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
White people are afraid of black men because they know who the superior one really is. White people are lame! I'm glad a lot of black men don't buck to them. Keep being proud of who you are and don't bend to these devils. Amos Wilson said being proud of who you are is a power move anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Sometimes I stare white couples and random white people dead in the eye walking towards me on the sidewalk and I deliberately walk to the other side of the street.

They're like :dwillhuh:

One of these days when I go to work, I'm just gonna clutch my briefcase for dear life everytime a white person walks towards me.

I'd say film yourself walking through Manhattan, clutching your briefcase and avoiding white folks across the street to avoid passing em; then upload it to YouTube....

Call it '10 Hours Walking NYC as a Black Man...':laff:

:patrice:

:ohhh:

Patent Pending.
If I see it on YouTube via TheColi, I'm suing yall fukkboys.:ufdup: