FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the deal?

GiantFreeHoki-max-1mb.gif

Nah, he better plea, cause aint no way he's beating them with all that shyt they got on him. Take the 12-15, be home 2030. Rap career probably a wrap but still a relatively young man, around 45, still got a whole lot of life to live

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That was Budden's show and I did not have that interpretation. Maino did look irked but that was because Maino always wants to be the alpha in the conversation. He wants to act wise and drop jewels. Cass was taking the spotlight and had the room laughing and was getting all the attention. Maino couldn't get a word in so he was annoyed but that was just his ego. There wasn't any tension between them. It was just friendly convo.

nah there was tension. people pointed it out on that original thread including myself.

cas was mighty annoying and maino was not impressed.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah there was tension. people pointed it out on that original thread including myself.

cas was mighty annoying and maino was not impressed.

This why Maino is puzzy...had that been someone else Maino would go straight to bully mode. But Casanova would whoop his ass, so no bully opportunity.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
really off subject...
...but the way Casanova took that box of Newports from Joe would have had me hot :mjlol:

Like...why you low-key trying to chump me? :gucci:

Timestamped

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
really off subject...
...but the way Casanova took that box of Newports from Joe would have had me hot :mjlol:

Timestamped

Unwritten rule of the smokers: if the packet is on the table is like a Chinese Buffet.

Not after they made them 6€ though. Take a cigarette from me and we shooting :birdman:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
really off subject...

Timestamped

I don't think that was his intention though, and I don't think Joe took it that way. Those were passed to Budden like a minute or two earlier? Were they his to begin with? Right before Cas takes them, you see him motioning to someone off camera for a cigarette.