FBI arrests 17 Jewish Rabbis in New Jersey charged with trafficking human organs, baby parts, and money laundering

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Eza-Bn6z-XMAAm-Hq2.jpg

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I can't name names but this was planned. Every five or so years, the Feds make some big corruption bust in the NY Metropolitan area. Mostly due Medicare/Medical fraud. It almost predictable by this point.

I sound like a tinfoiler but my cousin was in on it. He ran a Medicare facilitator business out of the Bronx, in like 2015...I still got brehs business card. He had contracts to build schools, clinics and new apartment buildings. Doctors, lawyers and school officials where in on it....all Jewish. He said he was brought in by a "Council" of older Jewish lawyers, his mentors, who taught him how to scam (they were taking 70%). I thought breh was bullshytting when he took our fam on tour.....breh used to he a fiend on the street but could sell water to a fish.

When I finally decide to take up his job offer ( he was paying ppl 3k a week for data entry...gave his college daughter a nursing job before she had a degree), he tells not yet...his mentors are ghosting him......Then we get a call that the Feds got him. We see breh on the news being thrown out his house. Cuzzo bought 11 cars for his family and owned 3 houses at the end of it all. He was spending money like he was dying, he was cancer, and them small hats pull the plug. His immediate family kept the few million he stashed away.

His brother, his business partner at the time, won't go into details but he believes this council "feeds" the FBI the small fish to keep them away from the big ones...every now and then.

Tldr; the folks being arrested were expendable sacrifices to keep the Feds at bay. The scamming continues and this is far bigger then they're making it seem. This an old story with little attention, despite it being a massive bust. There's a reason why:yeshrug:

Daps
This is like pointing out black criminals, and saying we deserve the criminals. The entire Jewish community isn’t responsible for this.

That is my non emotional answer. We understand what it’s like to be criticized, then we do it to others, and expect them to sit back, and take it.

This is in no way a defense of this behavior.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is like pointing out black criminals, and saying we deserve the criminals. The entire Jewish community isn’t responsible for this.

That is my non emotional answer. We understand what it’s like to be criticized, then we do it to others, and expect them to sit back, and take it.

BIG FACTS

RIGHT OUT THE WHITE SUPREMACIST PLAYBOOK

DAMN SHAME

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

full