FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Damn... Duck was like the only rapper from the GD’s that was making waves too from the city. He really wanted to put that beefing shyt behind but Von & Durk still kept on dissing his dead homies so he went back to dissing again.

The GD/BD beef in Chicago is just too deep...too much blood spilled on both sides. You really hate to see it because Duck was very talented but that Dead bytches song should’ve never been put out.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Because the problems of Chicago are well beyond finances. A lot of the folks there need legit psychological help. Giving a bunch of poor people with zero skill sets money won’t solve their problems, in fact it will make them worse.

A lot of nikkas that live in environments like these are a bunch of FamousDexters. Dudes who are gang members but as soon as they get rich pretty much drop affiliation.

If we were given proper reparations (what we’re owed) a lot of these problems become small.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SHOULDA HAD AN XD

@doggy

RIP

Glocks rarely jam too. Fate was like :yeshrug:

Do street nikkas clean their guns :lupe:

That ain't why it jammed

He had that extended that mag and probably had the auto switch. That's a good combo to get a malfunction. Glocks are made to perform almost under any type of situation.

Dirty Weaponry

He was probably running some trash ass ammo through it.

I bought a box of shyt I never heard of in May. None of my shyts jam. But this was trash ass ammo. I could tell by the way my shyt was firing it was garbage. Mad inconsistent. Some shyt would pop was it was damn near overpowered, I thought it was gonna damage my barrel, then some shyt felt like a dud almost a hangfire. I ran a magazine through 2 different 9's and threw that shyt away.

All bullets are not made equal, especially in the same caliber.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Damn... Duck was like the only rapper from the GD’s that was making waves too from the city. He really wanted to put that beefing shyt behind but Von & Durk still kept on dissing his dead homies so he went back to dissing again.

The GD/BD beef in Chicago is just too deep...too much blood spilled on both sides. You really hate to see it because Duck was very talented but that Dead bytches song should’ve never been put out.
this