FB Ganstas Lost

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Like the lawyer in the article said, don't admit shyt on Facebook. It's retarded as hell to talk about past crimes or future crimes in a space where you add random people you don't know. And most everyone does it nowadays.

I don't care..I'll admit to catching a body on face book if I did,,and if I get caught..I'm suing the fukk outta the pigs.,I don't play that type of shyt..they're breaking the law,,

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I don't care..I'll admit to catching a body on face book if I did,,and if I get caught..I'm suing the fukk outta the pigs.,I don't play that type of shyt..they're breaking the law,,

while i don't agree with your philosophy, i too say fukk the law and so i must :salute:

but if i merc someone, i'ma be one of those innocent nikkas in jail.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im sure there is more to the story than they are telling. Criminals arent geniuses but no one "accidently" befriends random cops on facebook.

:usure:

Not too long ago in my area this guy killed a girl he was dating, he then stuffed her in an oil drum and had his side girlfriend help him bury the drum. the cops made a face myspace page pretending to be a girl who was friends with the guy, then friended the side girl who helped bury the drum and got the side piece to talk about it, they hemmed her up and she cut a deal while he's doing life.

Also my cousins and brothers are all somewhat gang related and I've gotten mysterious friend requests from girls I don't know, coincidentally ALL the mystery woman's friends are local gangbangers from my area, including my dummy family members :merchant:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:usure:

Not too long ago in my area this guy killed a girl he was dating, he then stuffed her in an oil drum and had his side girlfriend help him bury the drum. the cops made a face myspace page pretending to be a girl who was friends with the guy, then friended the side girl who helped bury the drum and got the side piece to talk about it, they hemmed her up and she cut a deal while he's doing life.

Also my cousins and brothers are all somewhat gang related and I've gotten mysterious friend requests from girls I don't know, coincidentally ALL the mystery woman's friends are local gangbangers from my area, including my dummy family members :merchant:

I had something like this happen to me on myspace. Most of my friends were gangsters and we all got this request from the same person pretending to be a gangster (straight google images as profile pics and shyt :mjpls:). Few months later my friend gets caught up and they pull up his myspace pics to prove he was a gang member.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i guess we can forget about being catfish'd when folks are out here gettting pigfish'd, eh?

get it?