FB Ganstas Lost

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Got to be some stupid mudder effers....

Gang Members Arrested After Friending Cop on Facebook | Legal News | Lawyers.com

we all know better than to post about any illegal activity the face' unless you wanna get caught. these youngsters actually friend a cop. :snoop:

i laughed the hardest at this right herre tho:

In all, the police nabbed 14 gang members thanks to information gleaned from Facebook postings.

“They signed off on their messages with LOL—laughing out loud,” New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said when announcing the arrests. “Well, there was a person who was laughing out loud. That was Police Officer Michael Rodrigues of the 77th Precinct.”

:pachaha:

fukk the gay shyt, THIS is why fathers need to raise their sons.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'm sure there's some type of private policy law against that..if I were those kids parents I would get a good attorney and sue the police department..

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Got to be some stupid mudder effers....

Gang Members Arrested After Friending Cop on Facebook | Legal News | Lawyers.com

we all know better than to post about any illegal activity the face' unless you wanna get caught. these youngsters actually friend a cop. :snoop:

i laughed the hardest at this right herre tho:

:pachaha:

fukk the gay shyt, THIS is why fathers need to raise their sons.

dean-what-gif.gif

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sure there's some type of private policy law against that..if I were those kids parents I would get a good attorney and sue the police department..

there may be but why would you make friends with a cop and then show him pictures of your crimes? you deserve to go to jail imo. all they had to do was ignore him but they let him in.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Im sure there is more to the story than they are telling. Criminals arent geniuses but no one "accidently" befriends random cops on facebook.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin

there may be but why would you make friends with a cop and then show him pictures of your crimes? you deserve to go to jail imo. all they had to do was ignore him but they let him in.

They didn't know he was a pig...some pig went undercover on his own behalf without getting approved by whoever his higher ups..I don't know the law..but what dude did was illegal prob..you can't just do that shyt..like I said..those kids need a good lawyer to get the case thrown outta court and sue the fukk out that pig department....I would..mos def

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
They could have just not made any incriminating posts in the first place regardless whether the move the cop made was illegal or not.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).

Like the lawyer in the article said, don't admit shyt on Facebook. It's retarded as hell to talk about past crimes or future crimes in a space where you add random people you don't know. And most everyone does it nowadays.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i aint sayin the fuzz wasn't on some sneak shyt but still...you have the right to not incriminate yourself. why admit to this shyt ever?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I was riding dirty one time and the cops pulled over and wanted to search my car..luckily I knew the law and they couldn't do shyt..so they got mad and gave me a fix it ticket for my low tires