Favorite Wrestler that never won a world tittle

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Rick Rude and Ted DiBiase need shoutouts, should have been champions if it wasn't for Hoegan politicking.
vlcsnap-2011-12-19-09h50m20s185.png

Granted it was the WCW International World Heavyweight title, but at least he held the Big Gold. :ehh:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Vince gives me the book I have a full creep mode heel Goldust as champ within a month... he can go.

I have him turning heel on R.Truth, becomes champ, holds it for a while and feuds against Balor or someone like that, R.Truth costs him the title and then you have them wrestle in a hardcore match at Bad Blood

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I know he won it in AWA but I'm still saying Mr. Perfect and Razor Ramon. Find it crazy he was so unreliable In WCW he couldn't even get a short stint. Wanted him to beat Sting that one PPV title match they had.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Regal and Arn Anderson were the first to come to mind. Arn is probably my favorite to never win a world title but I'm not mad he never got it to be honest, he's the perfect "TV/Tag" wrestler and that's why I love him as a performer. Regal just fukked it up in 2008, dude was primed to get an awesome run as champ :mjcry:

The other one that comes to mind is Buddy Rose.
Mr Perfect :salute:
He should have had a run:sadcam:
Mr Perfect :salute:

The disrespect for the AWA :damn: :mjcry:

Rick Rude and Ted DiBiase need shoutouts, should have been champions if it wasn't for Hoegan politicking.

According to Flair, Ted was primed for a NWA Title run in the mid 80's (when Teddy was wrecking shyt in Mid-South) but someone politicked - I can't remember who - for Flair to keep the strap. Then Ted just went to Japan and then to the WWF.