Favorite Romance/Love Movies aka Chick Flicks(Anime/Magna) welcomed :-)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
P.s. I love you

The hairdresser's husband ( its in french)

Love in the time of cholera

Like water for chocolate (its in Spanish)

Indochine ( its in french)

I'm through with white girls

Not easily broken

Impressive list, :banderas:

though I haven't watched im through with white girls, what's it about

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Impressive list, :banderas:

though I haven't watched im through with white girls, what's it about
I'm through with white girls is about this guy who is a comic book artist, a slacker with no car and is also a commitment phobic. Instead of just breaking up with women he leaves them a note and disappears. He finds a woman that he is attracted to and they begin dating. Later on he finds out she is a best selling author. They being getting really close and he even convinces her to read her book at book signings because it always made her uncomfortable. He begins to get scared, so once again writes her a note and goes ghost. He begins to regret dropping her and tries to win her back, but she's not having it. He sees her at their mutual friends wedding and he apologizes to her and does the one thing she wanted him to do the whole movie and thats get out of his comfort zone. He goes out on the dance floor and cuts a rug like nobody was watching. Back together they were..

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I'm through with white girls is about this guy who is a comic book artist, a slacker with no car and is also a commitment phobic. Instead of just breaking up with women he leaves them a note and disappears. He finds a woman that he is attracted to and they begin dating. Later on he finds out she is a best selling author. They being getting really close and he even convinces her to read her book at book signings because it always made her uncomfortable. He begins to get scared, so once again writes her a note and goes ghost. He begins to regret dropping her and tries to win her back, but she's not having it. He sees her at their mutual friends wedding and he apologizes to her and does the one thing she wanted him to do the whole movie and thats get out of his comfort zone. He goes out on the dance floor and cuts a rug like nobody was watching. Back together they were..
I love happy endings and That sounds like a incredibly good movie. Definitely will check it out, thanks for letting me know what's it about.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I love happy endings and That sounds like a incredibly good movie. Definitely will check it out, thanks for letting me know what's it about.
You are very welcome! I hope you check it out... It's so funny!

• Dap
Reactions: jeh