Favorite Fight/Action Scenes from Comic Book movies?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you know it didn't come to mind at first because when you say "fight" or "action" scene you immediately go to the newer movies cause of the huge spectacle they've become, but i think perhaps the greatest overall scene might still belong to Batman 89.

pretty much from the joker's parade all the way up to the confrontation on top of the cathedral. first you got the epic debut of the batwing, you got joker standin firm like a boss wit a big ass gun... then of course you get to that massive cathedral and that epic climb up that spiral staircase as batman chases after joker... all to that haunting score. finally as batman makes it to the roof he's confronted by some henchmen and whoops their ass... all while joker lavishly dances away with vicki vale. then finally you get the epic final showdown.

"YOU IDIOT!!! YOU MADE ME!! REMEMBER!!!"

"I made you... you made me first".

Keaton's intensity is just off the fukkin charts in that scene.

plus the imagery is just fukkin incredible, with the church and the gargoyles... incredible stuff.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Wolverine's bezerker rage in the mansion in X2. Still gives me chills every time I watch it. The only thing that would have made that scene better is if Logan would've dropped the "best at what I do" line.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
you know it didn't come to mind at first because when you say "fight" or "action" scene you immediately go to the newer movies cause of the huge spectacle they've become, but i think perhaps the greatest overall scene might still belong to Batman 89.

pretty much from the joker's parade all the way up to the confrontation on top of the cathedral. first you got the epic debut of the batwing, you got joker standin firm like a boss wit a big ass gun... then of course you get to that massive cathedral and that epic climb up that spiral staircase as batman chases after joker... all to that haunting score. finally as batman makes it to the roof he's confronted by some henchmen and whoops their ass... all while joker lavishly dances away with vicki vale. then finally you get the epic final showdown.

"YOU IDIOT!!! YOU MADE ME!! REMEMBER!!!"

"I made you... you made me first".

Keaton's intensity is just off the fukkin charts in that scene.

plus the imagery is just fukkin incredible, with the church and the gargoyles... incredible stuff.

I must say your vivid description of that scene was equivalent to dropping a YouTube link.