Favorite Fight/Action Scenes from Comic Book movies?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
What's your favorite action scenes from comic book movies. I am choosing a few from Blade II. Snipes swag as Blade is crazy.

The 1st clip when Blade is running chasing the vamps wasn't in the script either. Snipes thought it wasn't enough action so they added that part in. The initial scene starts out with Blade jumping out the window.

In the 3rd clip after pretty much getting beat beatdown Blade tug on his coat, wasn't in the script and he just did it naturally. During the commentary for Blade II Snipes explained that was some old school type of Bronx funk.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I gotta give it to the third act in Avengers. That last 40 minutes or so was just pure comic book bliss come to life, specifically the Hulk and Iron Man stuff.

Also I gotta give a nod to the chase scene in TDK. Not so much the whole thing with the SWAT guys but from the moment Batman ejects with the batpod all the way up until he flips over Joker's truck.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Only correct answer is Man of Steel and that bytch.

faora-owns-o.gif

Movie gave us hope that a Dragonball Z movie could be done right:blessed:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I gotta give it to the third act in Avengers. That last 40 minutes or so was just pure comic book bliss come to life, specifically the Hulk and Iron Man stuff.

Also I gotta give a nod to the chase scene in TDK. Not so much the whole thing with the SWAT guys but from the moment Batman ejects with the batpod all the way up until he flips over Joker's truck.

This one had me like :krs: when I first saw it at the movies.