fav cardio workouts at the gym and why

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I'm warming up to the elliptical; I always used to get this weird discomfort in my right hip when I would do it. But my cardio of choice is swimming. 30-45 minutes of hard swimming laps will put a nikka right to sleep.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I hate them all as well. I shoot hoops if I can. Jump roping is ok.

Here is something I've recently read and learned. Don't use cardio as a means to lose weight, use your nutrition to do that. That shyt opened my eyes.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate them. I play squash for cardio. Started a thread about this last week but got no love. It really is great though.

I recommend some of you try. :manny:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I hate them all as well. I shoot hoops if I can. Jump roping is ok.

Here is something I've recently read and learned. Don't use cardio as a means to lose weight, use your nutrition to do that. That shyt opened my eyes.
You can use cardio if its something you enjoy. But too much cardio can interfere with your lifts

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
You can use cardio if its something you enjoy. But too much cardio can interfere with your lifts

I'm not saying cardio is bad just don't look at it to make you lose weight which almost everyone does. Main thing is nutrition. You can lose weight with no cardio if you got your nutrition down.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
rope, bball(when was at la)

elliptical....classes are fun but I never do them