Fathers: How Have You Handled Vaccinating Your Seeds

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
This part is true as sheit. Let me give you an example:

Whooping cough. My son was too young to be vaccinated, so they wanted the parents to receive a booster on it while my oldest son got his booster too, because my younger son will have zero immunity to it.

All it takes is him to be around some 5-10 year olds who weren't vaccinated and got exposed to it for him to get it.

Selfish sheit.
While I agree that not getting your child shots is crazy (you need to protect your children), My doctor gave me the "it's overblown" speech I simply ask if there was any risk in spreading out the shots and he said "no".

I can understand not wanting to put your child thru getting a shot every month, My daughter was fine with it....and it gave me piece of mind :manny:

As a parent it's up to u to do the research and decide what u feel the most comfortable with it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My sons have had all required so far, and some of them 2-3 at a time.

I will say this, I rather they do them at once, as the mental stress on my sons when getting shots is quite a hurdle so Id rather not be dealing with tat once a week for 3 weeks instead of just once.

From everything myself and my wife have read, the vaccine's causing something else is highly overblown and fictionalized in American's consciousness.

In fact, a lot of diseases have been making slight comebacks because so many parents stopped vaccinating out of fear. You ever had whooping cough or seen a person with it, let alone a child? That sheit is awful and is making the rounds again because of the lack of vaccines in kids.

Just my take on it. To each his own.

What race are your kids?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are not protecting your kids by NOT getting them vaccinated. All the stories of children being fukked up by vaccines are just made up conjecture by clueless parents. A child is born, something is off, the parents know it, but they are in denial. The child gets a shot and all of a sudden it's "something's wrong with my child" people use the vaccines for and excuse as to why the kid is retarded.

By NOT vaccinating your kid you're just putting them in danger of contracting and spreading diseases. :pacspit: at you shytty parents for putting your kid and mines in danger due to your ignorance.

There is a story that there is no autism in amish communities. How do you feel about that?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Many scientists have found serious problems with Dr. Wakefield's research and question the validity of his findings. And recently, the editors of the medical journal Lancet, which published Dr. Wakefield's study, said that the flaws were so significant that they've withdrawn the paper from their publication. Also, recently published results from several large, well-controlled, scientifically sound studies indicate that there is no link between vaccines — or any of their ingredients — and autism.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is a story that there is no autism in amish communities. How do you feel about that?

When their kids have problems they work with them and give them the extra attention they need. They don't diagnose and medicate their kid's behavioral/developmental problems like the rest of the country.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
I don't have children but get your kids vaccinated.
The US no longer has "herd immunity" because of the philosophy of I'm not getting my child vaccinated movement. And there have been recent cases of kids getting polio and smallpox in the US because of the notion that vaccines are the reason why their child has autism or any other CNS related disease.

There was a past study that was falsified by a nutjob doctor, that made that claim and the masses and celebrities have help to perpetuate the lie....there is no link.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Four years after the publication of the paper, other researchers' results had still failed to reproduce Wakefield's findings or confirm his hypothesis of a relation between childhood gastrointestinal disorders and autism.[4] A 2004 investigation by Sunday Times reporter Brian Deer identified undisclosed financial conflicts of interest on Wakefield's part,[5] and most of his coauthors then withdrew their support for the study's interpretations.[6] The British General Medical Council (GMC) conducted an inquiry into allegations of misconduct against Wakefield and two former colleagues.[7] The investigation centred on Deer's numerous findings, including one that autistic children were subjected to unnecessary invasive medical procedures,[8] such as colonoscopy and lumbar puncture, and that Wakefield acted without the required ethical approval from an institutional review board.

On 28 January 2010, a five-member statutory tribunal of the GMC found three dozen charges proved, including four counts of dishonesty and 12 counts involving the abuse of developmentally challenged children.[9] The panel ruled that Wakefield had "failed in his duties as a responsible consultant", acted both against the interests of his patients, and "dishonestly and irresponsibly" in his published research.[10][11][12] The Lancet immediately and fully retracted his 1998 publication on the basis of the GMC’s findings, noting that elements of the manuscript had been falsified.[13] Wakefield was struck off the Medical Register in May 2010, with a statement identifying dishonest falsification in the Lancet research,[14] and is barred from practising medicine in the UK.[15]

In January 2011, an editorial accompanying an article by Brian Deer in BMJ identified Wakefield's work as an "elaborate fraud".[1][16][17] In a follow-up article,[18] Deer said that Wakefield had planned to launch a venture on the back of an MMR vaccination scare that would profit from new medical tests and "litigation driven testing".[19] In November 2011, yet another report in BMJ[20] revealed original raw data indicating that, contrary to Wakefield's claims in the Lancet, children in his research did not have inflammatory bowel disease.[21][22]

Wakefield's study and public recommendations against the use of the combined MMR vaccine were linked to a steep decline in vaccination rates in the United Kingdom and a corresponding rise in measles cases, resulting in serious illness and fatalities.[23][24][25] Wakefield has continued to defend his research and conclusions, saying there was no fraud, hoax or profit motive.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
We get him the ones he needs. Usually he sits and the nurse gives him the shot. The kids like :damn: for the first couple seconds then we distract him and he's :manny: