Fathers: How Have You Handled Vaccinating Your Seeds

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How has this experience gone for you. How many shots did you have to give your seed in the first - 5 years? Were there some shots you just past up on and lastly, is your kid walking around with the :dwillhuh: face after his vaccine? Parents want to know, friends.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i skipped the ipv on all my kids...kuz when the last time u heard a nikka with polio

all of em got varicella hepb flu etc

ipv the only i ever skipped on

for some reason the girls never cried ever...

my son he is wishy washy...if the nurse is fine he man up...but if the bytch ugly he dont give a fukk...he the biggest bytch in texas until we leave..

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
My daughter didn't receive any vaccinations. It was a struggle with the docs and the hospital for a minute. We almost came to blows. I got siblings, cousins and shyt that the fam thinks got fukked up due to vaccines. I don't know what they put in them and the doctors administering the shots don't either

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My daughter takes them as well she is 2 now and has had all her shots. I am skippng the flu vaccine...

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had my daughter take no more then 1 shot at a time!!

Those vaccines contains enough Mercury for an adult. Her doctor (who was once my doctor) wanted to give her 3 shots, I gave him the :comeon: and told him to spread it out!

Those shots contain Thimerosal which the preservative in they use that contains 49.6% percent Mercury by weight. Thimerosal has been banned in many countries more than 20 years ago! a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later.

The main reason the increase in brain damage in these child are not just the Mercury but the insistence by insurance companies to give multiple shots at a time (to save money on follow up vists).

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I had my daughter take no more then 1 shot at a time!!

Those vaccines contains enough Mercury for an adult. Her doctor (who was once my doctor) wanted to give her 3 shots, I gave him the :comeon: and told him to spread it out!

Those shots contain Thimerosal which the preservative in they use that contains 49.6% percent Mercury by weight. Thimerosal has been banned in many countries more than 20 years ago! a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later.

The main reason the increase in brain damage in these child are not just the Mercury but the insistence by insurance companies to give multiple shots at a time (to save money on follow up vists).

:damn:

If ever have any kids, don't know if I'd be comfortable giving this shyt to them. Sounds like poison. Aren't some of these mandatory to attend school?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my boy has 3 kids and hasn't gotten any of them vaccinated :yeshrug:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
My sons have had all required so far, and some of them 2-3 at a time.

I will say this, I rather they do them at once, as the mental stress on my sons when getting shots is quite a hurdle so Id rather not be dealing with tat once a week for 3 weeks instead of just once.

From everything myself and my wife have read, the vaccine's causing something else is highly overblown and fictionalized in American's consciousness.

In fact, a lot of diseases have been making slight comebacks because so many parents stopped vaccinating out of fear. You ever had whooping cough or seen a person with it, let alone a child? That sheit is awful and is making the rounds again because of the lack of vaccines in kids.

Just my take on it. To each his own.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
From everything myself and my wife have read, the vaccine's causing something else is highly overblown and fictionalized in American's consciousness.

this.

i was never thoroughly convinced by the anti-vaccine campaigning, my daughter's doctor seemed a lot more convincing than anything i read against it :manny:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You are not protecting your kids by NOT getting them vaccinated. All the stories of children being fukked up by vaccines are just made up conjecture by clueless parents. A child is born, something is off, the parents know it, but they are in denial. The child gets a shot and all of a sudden it's "something's wrong with my child" people use the vaccines for and excuse as to why the kid is retarded.

By NOT vaccinating your kid you're just putting them in danger of contracting and spreading diseases. :pacspit: at you shytty parents for putting your kid and mines in danger due to your ignorance.

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
im still 17 so i dont have any kids but i fukk a lot of bytches im just careful :steviej:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
You are not protecting your kids by NOT getting them vaccinated. All the stories of children being fukked up by vaccines are just made up conjecture by clueless parents. A child is born, something is off, the parents know it, but they are in denial. The child gets a shot and all of a sudden it's "something's wrong with my child" people use the vaccines for and excuse as to why the kid is retarded.

By NOT vaccinating your kid you're just putting them in danger of contracting and spreading diseases. :pacspit: at you shytty parents for putting your kid and mines in danger due to your ignorance.

This part is true as sheit. Let me give you an example:

Whooping cough. My son was too young to be vaccinated, so they wanted the parents to receive a booster on it while my oldest son got his booster too, because my younger son will have zero immunity to it.

All it takes is him to be around some 5-10 year olds who weren't vaccinated and got exposed to it for him to get it.

Selfish sheit.