Father's Day

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
The whole family is going to dinner and my father, me, and my brother will be getting taken care of. It's a suprise for my brother since he was a father for 11 hours. His daughter died 11 hours after his girlfriend gave birth to her. Then my wife is taking me to see "Man of Steel".

No such thing.

Hours are irrelevant. He's still a father and always will be.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
My dad is in Africa right now:manny:

I'll call him. I know he's going to want to talk for hours. That international rate be having my phone bill look like:upsetfavre:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The whole family is going to dinner and my father, me, and my brother will be getting taken care of. It's a suprise for my brother since he was a father for 11 hours. His daughter died 11 hours after his girlfriend gave birth to her. Then my wife is taking me to see "Man of Steel".

i swear to Gawd you the only poster who post shyt to make a nikka tear up:wow:

God bless your brother

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we are broke as hell right now so I don't know, probably grill or some shyt like that

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time i seen my dad was when i was 14 we got into beef.

But he was in my life up to that point im the one who killed the whole relationship.

He still be asking my brothers for my facebook and number.

Can't see him yet im not ready.

How old are you now? my story is similar except mines don't ask about me at all lmao, but it's cool cause the feeling it's mutual

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
No such thing.

Hours are irrelevant. He's still a father and always will be.

i swear to Gawd you the only poster who post shyt to make a nikka tear up:wow:

God bless your brother
Yeah, what had happened was my brother's daughter was born at 24 weeks this past October. Of course with her lungs not being fully developed they did everything in their power to keep Baby Ryane here. I know it hurt my brother but we was all there for him and his girlfriend. I'm sorry about pulling those tears from you Geoffrey......

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah, what had happened was my brother's daughter was born at 24 weeks this past October. Of course with her lungs not being fully developed they did everything in their power to keep Baby Ryane here. I know it hurt my brother but we was all there for him and his girlfriend. I'm sorry about pulling those tears from you Geoffrey......

I might have to put u on ignore brahmy heart can't take this

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i'm buying him the Sandford and Son series on DVD. that's what he wants. the nikka got EVERYTHING that he could possibly want and then some. it's hard shopping for him and my moms.....:sadbron: