Father says son was lured to his death through social media

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
RIP but damn I can't imagine having -1000 street smarts I wouldn't have fallen for this shyt at 12 let alone 18

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Video chat before you go out on a date. Know who you are dating before you attempt to meet a stranger from online and carry a gun with you.
Some goofy bytch a couple of months ago tried to set a dude up who she invited to her apartment but he was strapped and she ended up in hades.:takedat:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
RIP to the kid because he doesn't any better. Not to sound bad. But guys do this a lot. I feel like guys let their guard down around women because they don't see them as a threat as much as they would a man. He did good by text his friend updates about meetup. But after he said it looked abandoned, he waited too long. He should've immediately drove off. In college, students won't wait that long if the teacher doesn't show up.

The person who said google map the location is a good idea. I text a few friends description of the dude, name, work, car,etc. Basically, as much as I know about him. And then tell my friends I text them when Im home.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Dont turn a robbery into a homicide! Give ya shyt up, live to earn it back.

I agree with the principle but some people got a death wish I was one of them. I was walking home when I was 16 around 4pm and a white car pulled up on me with a couple Mexicans, dude in the passenger rolled down his window and told me to run my shyt I said "what?:gucci:, he flashed a pistol at me and I told him "you gonna shoot me in broad day infront of this elementary? fukk outta here" and started walking. Them ese's pulled off but when I look back that was dumb but I'm proud of it :pachaha:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I've cancelled an online date because she wanted me to pick her up, but she didnt have any social media. And seemed a bit off when we spoke on the phone. It just seemed sketchy and I wasnt trying to get caught out there like that, especially not over some puzzy

When in doubt, stay your black ass at home :ufdup: