Father Kills Himself After His Daughter Marries A Black Man

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Pawgset with the hypocrisy. Just imagine the replies if this was a black father offing himself after his daughter married a cac :wow:

For reference, just read the serena williams threads about her father missing the wedding :sas2:
I can’t lie, this post ain’t making much sense to me. You saying brehs(in order to not be hypocritical) should wish black fathers should off themselves of their daughters marry white men?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
he gonna feel dumb af in hell, when his daughter gets a divorce a few years from now and ends up with a white man. :mjlol:

Swirling People if you have racist fam. understand that you will have to choose between them and you own relationship at some point. don't act like you will convert them, you just gonna subject your black partner to abuse and trauma and be isolated from your family anyways. Best to just severe those ties to begin with and save yourself the inevitable conflict.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You wouldn’t believe how common this is. A lot of racists fear becoming extinct more than white women marrying black men. That’s what it really comes down to.

And all they need is IVF to get to his swimmers because they're there. Just blocked. He's helped them financially with a lot, but not for that:russ:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I can’t lie, this post ain’t making much sense to me. You saying brehs(in order to not be hypocritical) should wish black fathers should off themselves of their daughters marry white men?
Im saying its hyprocitical for PAWG set to have empathy only when its a black father going through something like this with their daughter, since they are pro-interracial mixing.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
You wouldn’t believe how common this is. A lot of racists fear becoming extinct more than white women marrying black men. That’s what it really comes down to.
It's such an insane insecurity too lmao, but that's really 90% of the fuel. A lot of the racism from asian and indian men against white dudes is the same thing too.