Father Faces Jail Time For Trying To Stop Doctors From Transitioning His 14 Year Old Daughter

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

:scust:
7088afa2996234a35f9d84b9b78fae83.jpeg

immigration-papers-documentation.jpg

:ufdup:
182461092002202.gif

Last edited:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I'm way more accepting then most folks on TheColi of gay people, transgender people, alla that
I'm not sure you should be able to be put in jail for that tho considering the child is a minor still
Feel like there's a detail to this story I'd have to actually read to find out lol

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
what agenda?

Had to drive to multiple stores for a Father’s Day balloon but what exactly is a gay father?:what:
If you’re gay, just stfu and live. shyts like Clark Kent or Peter Parker constantly telling mofos their secret identity:martin:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
wild.

so I'll just drop the bullet points on this demonic shyt, cause you know coli brehs ain't clicking the link

-in Canada, in British Columbia

-the husband and wife are split, the wife consented to the treatment, then the husband filed suit to block it

-the treatment was upon the recommendation of a slew of psychiatrists and other doctors, which of course was given significant weight in court; a major BC hospital even has an entire Gender Clinic for these issues, which the child was brought to. the main psychiatrist is known for teaching minors how to get this treatment, and encouraging them to threaten suicide to get it

- the BC supreme court ruled that a)the father doesn't need to consent, b)the child can consent, and c)that starting the treatment without delay was necessary because the child's mental health was at risk from the 'gender dysphoria'

-the court also put in place a gag order, ruling that because the case centered around a child, nobody was allowed to reveal their identities, including the father.

-the father sat down for various interviews, telling the story wherever he could

-a judge who seemed to take particular offense to the father not using the child's 'preferred pronouns' issued an order for the father's arrest, for violating the gag order. he was sentenced to 6 months but released on conditions

Bowden decision Feb 27 2019.pdf

the B.C. court decision.

tldr; just the latest cac step taken to push the agenda

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
So you have a bunch of psychiatrists testifying saying that this shyt is okay.
You have the judge to took offense of the father not using the 'preferred pronoun'.

This shyt is systemic. You have trained professionals -- folks with law degrees and medical licenses -- all going along with this lunacy. US is obviously headed in this direction. UK/Canada are ahead of us. Yikes.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Thinking about it more deeply, what the fukk is the point of having a child in the US if you cant rear it the way YOU want? Brehs its time to start seeding up third world broads this shyt is spooky imagine 10 to 15 years from now
Technically the child belongs to the Mother and the state:heh: