Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves (Garou Mark of the Wolves Sequel)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not the biggest fan of their 3D design style. They're legendary for the 2D sprites.

Anyways, hoping for B. Jenet. Pretty sure she'll make it.

I really want to see another World Heroes.
I'm happy she in this. She looks far better artwork-wise than her KOF XV character so that's a bonus.

Her older drawing though is still one of the best FG characters looks-wise imo:
garou_mark_of_the_wolves___b_jenet_by_nagasekof_dcupruw-fullview.jpg

bonnejenet-win.gif

She looked legit like Sydney Sweeney:
Sydney-Sweeney.jpg

sydney-sweeney-attends-the-variety-power-of-young-hollywood-news-photo-1691749344.jpg

She just looks/sound so obnoxious now though.

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

turned out to be a white man from America who was faking his broken english :skip:

I've notice people talking about that yesterday in the r/gamingleaksandrumors, but the fact that it's trending on Twitter is funny :mjlol:
Don't understand why you cosplay as a japanese women and you also pump faking that you're done dropping leaks, just for others to find out that you're another notable leaker based off of how you post :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I've notice people talking about that yesterday in the r/gamingleaksandrumors, but the fact that it's trending on Twitter is funny :mjlol:
Don't understand why you cosplay as a japanese women and you also pump faking that you're done dropping leaks, just for others to find out that you're another notable leaker based off of how you post :mjlol:
Such a weird thing to do lol

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Reminds me of that cat that was pretending to be Cheryl Lynn for a decade on twittter

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully the game has a solid amount of single player content. Listening to Max talk about all the nuances of the fighting engine, already know I'm not gonna have time to learn all that :skip:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully the game has a solid amount of single player content. Listening to Max talk about all the nuances of the fighting engine, already know I'm not gonna have time to learn all that :skip:
I don't see that happening outside a basic story mode and trials.