Fat things you've done

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Doc told me the other day that I’m fat by like 20 pounds. I bought a scale and lost like 10 pounds in a week.

Ain’t used the scale or gym since. Im reluctant to step on it again.

I don’t eat out as much anymore but still :mjcry:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I’ve eaten at least 60-70 crawfish at a kickback before. They had like 20-25 lbs though so I wasn’t being greedy.

We used to also have pizza battles at Cici’s. I’ve seen my nephew put back like 27 slices. Most I had was like 15

Walk in Golden Corral with my eating pants on. This my intro

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was chicken sandwich day in elementary school. You got a chicken patty, bun, tator tots and a vegetable. I destroyed mine. One of my classmates didn't want theirs so they gave it to me and I destroyed it. Another classmate only liked the middle of the patty so they picked it out with a spork and gave me the rest. I had about 60% of the patty including the whole edges. I put it between his buns :dame: and destroyed that one. At my elementary school at lunch, after you finished eating you had to line up and then they'd take you to the playground after about half of lunch was over. If you finished after that you just went on your own. Man, by the time I finished pigging out I was one of the last people eating and the bell was about to ring for class. I was so bloated that day that I took my first and only dump at that school. Chocolate milk and chicken sandwiches are a deadly combo.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Got high and ate a bunch of a few different things..i can't really specify much off of memory but i definitely do some fat shyt whenever i got the munchies lol

At least a few times i ate prolly 20-25 dollars worth of fast food or Chinese takeout in one sitting

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
3 poke chop sandmiches, loaded mashed potatoes, and broccoli.

Then ate two servings of peach cobbler.

I was hungrier than a motherfukker.

Them sammiches were hitting i bet
I pondered for a moment how good this might be.

I don’t have to think i know it’s good
I’ve eaten at least 60-70 crawfish at a kickback before. They had like 20-25 lbs though so I wasn’t being greedy.

We used to also have pizza battles at Cici’s. I’ve seen my nephew put back like 27 slices. Most I had was like 15

Walk in Golden Corral with my eating pants on. This my intro

Ayyooo

Also 70 crawfish shyt