Fat things you've done

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
losing weight trying not to be:flabbynsick: anymore but it's in me:demonic:.

done ate two foot longs back to back.

done ordered the weiner schnitzel family pack (4 chili dogs, 4 corn dogs, 4 chili fries, 4 chili burgers) and ate the shyt solo over the course of a day.

done secretly bought myself dinner and then pretended like i ain't eat so i could eat again with the family.

done sent my lil sis in places so the cashiers won't recognize me from earlier.

14707018_1395200983842216_2015413586144778802_o.jpg

done stayed in red lobster after everybody else left so i can get the most out of the endless shrimp.

it's so much other shyt that i can't think of.
:demonic:this fat boy shyt ain't a game.
:dame:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
cheesesteak before drinking, whataburger after drinking.

double meat, single cheese, grilled onions, large sprite cuz i obey my thirst.

these days, cant eat none of that shyt but i can have all the vegetables i want :martin:

back in the day my mom made a homemade chicken pot pie, i killed 3/4 of that shyt and had everyone mad :wow:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Literally put myself in a coma from a 4 piece supreme dinner and 2 bo berry biscuits before 12 pm

So u ate the regular biscuit with the dinner and the 2 bo berry biscuits? Lot of carbs but I feel u.

Daps
Reppin
California
You know what.....as old as this thread is, I KNOW what it is what I did that crossed the line.

I could get away with this cause I was a young PFC in the ARMY. But I had bought like a mega pack of mini Snicker bars right. And I normally would carry peanut butter to snack on with celery. I got evil and bought that Goobers mix of jelly and peanut butter and used those Snickers bars as like a dip for the Goobers one night after being drunk as fukk :francis::mjlol:

Yo that shyt was INCREDIBLE though, most fat thing I have done ever.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Tho I eat way better now, I still have my fat moments.

4 months ago I went to this bomb ass pizza spot in DTLA. Forgot the name of it but I ordered a large, Chicago deep dish and ate the whole thing in one sitting.

and that ain’t my first time doing it. I’ve done it twice in Chicago. :wow: