Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Cool & Dre - Outta Control (Official Video)

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad...

Beat fire and Remy delivers like always, plus she fine than a muthafukka

Fat joe cool too, but breh why did he :snoop:

nm

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better than I expected but hook part sounds unfinished, i get what they wanted to do but dont really see how it works...

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Eh.. won't play it twice. Remy went harder than Joe, for sure - but I'm afraid I'm falling to social sentiment because I just ... don't like her any more after that Pap shyt and would never support that.

:francis: but I am just one person, maybe everyone else will fukk with it.
Same

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Joe just needs to upgrade the sound.

He's been stuck in this generic template for a minute. I like how he keeps putting Remy on, but he needs to kinda switch the whole formula up and come with some new sh*t. This vibe is getting tired.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Been a long time since I heard a Cool & Dre song.

Fat Joe is probably who you hear of when you see them but I think The Game made the best songs with them.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Joe just needs to upgrade the sound.

He's been stuck in this generic template for a minute. I like how he keeps putting Remy on, but he needs to kinda switch the whole formula up and come with some new sh*t. This vibe is getting tired.
i'm on the opposite end with this, i love how Joe has always Kept the new york sound alive and updated it to fit a more modern sound. What you want him to switch it up to? you want what A-Boogie is doing or?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those first couple of Remy bars are so flagrant :laff:
Remy a battle rapper lowkey, that shhit she was saying on here woulda shook a building

Only halfway joking right now, but why did Remy have to cover her titties but Joe fat ass didn’t? Look at that man’s chest bro, no freaky, how are those not titties? 🤮, talk about cocaine and plugs with hooters brehs, this shhit is straight sexist and a double standard.

Last edited:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Fat Hoe should’ve kept his shirt on :dame:

On Worldstar it says Remy Ma has her titties out....... but upon deeper observation......:takedat:
..............:dame:
..........................................that ain't Harlem.