Fat guys, BBWs have it hard...does overweight lead to depression?

Daps
Not really, I'm a chubby dude (well I'm married now) but I was :eat: back in the day while I was :eat:

Back when you were single Biggie, E-40, Biz Markie, Heavy D, and the Fat Boys were getting spins so thats why you was eatin. Lol idk if im right or not but im jkin.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Preaaaaach

Yup. Its unfortunate.

Thats why I lost 40 lbs since I had my gull bladder out :lolbron:

But what about those fat ppl who walk down the street eating food in public :dwillhuh:

Or those who eat china platters on public transpotation :scusthov:

Fat ppl be envious when they see me leaving the gym all sweaty :win:

They scared to do it :manny:
How old are you?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Preaaaaach

Yup. Its unfortunate.

Thats why I lost 40 lbs since I had my gull bladder out :lolbron:

But what about those fat ppl who walk down the street eating food in public :dwillhuh:

Or those who eat china platters on public transpotation :scusthov:

Fat ppl be envious when they see me leaving the gym all sweaty :win:

They scared to do it :manny:

A funny obversation about fat people. When im at the gym and women are doing those cardio classes, you always see the fat bytches in one class and all the skinny fly chicks in another class. My question is, why arent the fat people in the class with the skinny girls. Those classes always look more challenging. Some people just go to the gym to say they went to the gym, not t actually get results. After a while being fat makes one develop mental probllems because they begin to lie to themselves and others about their intentions and committement to weight loss.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if ur a dude and not totally sloppy and have any type of personality u can still pull bytches

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

It happended when I was 23.

I asked cuz I had the same surgery and I was even younger like I think 17.
I was like :stopitslime:when I didn't really get an explanation on why this happened. They were saying how I was kinda young for this to happen, but gave no explanation. A dude wished he had House as a doctor.

The pains had me like :to: before the surgery, but yea when I was recovering the week after, I dropped weight easy. No appetite for shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I asked cuz I had the same surgery and I was even younger like I think 17.
I was like :stopitslime:when I didn't really get an explanation on why this happened. They were saying how I was kinda young for this to happen, but gave no explanation. A dude wished he had House as a doctor.

The pains had me like :to: before the surgery, but yea when I was recovering the week after, I dropped weight easy. No appetite for shyt.

Pizza and fried foods made it hurt worst

Buffalo wings did me in the night.before :to:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pizza and fried foods made it hurt worst

Buffalo wings did me in the night.before :to:

Just happened out of nowhere for me. Both times I felt the pain, I woke up to it. When they removed it, they said it was full of gallstones. Had me like :ohhh: and :sadcam: cuz I had no idea what to make of it. I thought I couldn't eat any more spicy foods and that hurt my soul.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Back to the topic, I feel like they kinda go hand in hand. If you have had poor eating habits and have been overweight or obese for most of your life, the link between the two isn't that strong if you generalize it. All has to do with personal experience. Not having had poor eating habits all of your life and then becoming overweight or obese is where being overweight leading to depression seems more valid.

It's also weird cuz you could be good and then become depressed for some other reason and then eat yourself because of the depression into an overweight or obese person.

Another factor is on what level of overweight/obese are you. I would think the bigger you are, the stronger the link is.