Fat guys, BBWs have it hard...does overweight lead to depression?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Im browsing Craigslist and POF for pawgs, and I all see is mad BBWs posting ads "looking for love" and shyt.

They soul must burn bc they get left alone at the club or bar while nikkas try to bag their friends.

Black bbws have a better chance than white ones.

Fat dudes have it rough too, bc a slim or chubby dude will smash a bbw and boost their self worth.

The dating game is crazy, but crazier for fat people :snoop:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Not really, I'm a chubby dude (well I'm married now) but I was :eat: back in the day while I was :eat:

Im chubby too....and I :eat: pretty well.

This is more so for bbws. Its like the internet gave them a chance again

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
at least food will always love them back...

Its sad, bro. Some of them start their posts off like "i may not be a 10 but..."

Or "im not skinny but im not ugly"

Id fukk you all :manny: just not wifing yall :scusthov:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wouldn't be surprised if it did, with a lot of obese people, people shyt on them in public for no reason, usually saying something slick under their breath when said person walks by.

I remember seeing a show where they put a regular person in a fat suit with a camera and many of the people was staring and saying negative shyt about them when they walk by.

It must suck if you're looking :flabbynsick: and most people are :scusthov: at you when you are out and about in public.

Woman WILL shyt on a unattractive dude for no reason even if hes doesn't even try any sexual advances or holla at them, and is just minding his business.

Its crazy as many woman complain about thirsty nikkas harassing them in public but OTOH, then will say something foul when a :flabbynsick: guy walks by.

:wtf:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know bruh but one thing for sure is what you won't fukk I will. Not that my standards are low, its just that i dont associate p*ssy with size. At the end of the day they all gota leave when i bust my nut....

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Being fat is disgusting to the eyes of others. Fat people are shunned, clowned and mocked. Being shunned and mocked often leads to depression. This seems like a slam dunk of a theory.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being fat is disgusting to the eyes of others. Fat people are shunned, clowned and mocked. Being shunned and mocked often leads to depression. This seems like a slam dunk of a theory.

:manny: I'd smash........

Raw. :smugfavre:

Daps
Im browsing Craigslist and POF for pawgs, and I all see is mad BBWs posting ads "looking for love" and shyt.

They soul must burn bc they get left alone at the club or bar while nikkas try to bag their friends.

Black bbws have a better chance than white ones.

Fat dudes have it rough too, bc a slim or chubby dude will smash a bbw and boost their self worth.

The dating game is crazy, but crazier for fat people :snoop:

Dont waste your time on POF. Use OKCupid. Better quality hoes. But yea being fat<<<< I cant do it. If I was ever fat I'd kill myself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really, I've known fat guys who get with good looking chicks. What they lack in looks they make up for in game. A lot of them know how to get in a girl's head and charm em. I feel more sorry for the women because with us guys its all about looks. They could have the greatest personality on earth, isn't gonna make us want to smash.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Preaaaaach

Yup. Its unfortunate.

Thats why I lost 40 lbs since I had my gull bladder out :lolbron:

But what about those fat ppl who walk down the street eating food in public :dwillhuh:

Or those who eat china platters on public transpotation :scusthov:

Fat ppl be envious when they see me leaving the gym all sweaty :win:

They scared to do it :manny: