Fat chicks that are actually dimes

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
this is why the black community continues to have high obesity rates in women, dudes simping instead of shaming :ufdup:

c/s.. Just go look at alot of these fat chick profiles and nikkas be saying " DAMN BABY U SO THICK " OR " DAMN GIRL U PERFECT THE WAY U ARE " :snoop:

Then go look at a fat white girl page among white guys and u see " Damn shamu stop eating the seals or u fat bytch hit the treadmill

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they exist may be rare but they're out there...not 100% sure would wife tho :patrice: some examples below.

Playful_2_by_salaciouslovely.jpg
look at that gut :russ:

AHHAHAHAHAHA

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
c/s.. Just go look at alot of these fat chick profiles and nikkas be saying " DAMN BABY U SO THICK " OR " DAMN GIRL U PERFECT THE WAY U ARE " :snoop:

Then go look at a fat white girl page among white guys and u see " Damn shamu stop eating the seals or u fat bytch hit the treadmill

fat women of every ethnicity knows there is a black dude out there for her :snoop:

the fattest white girl I know is always dating black dudes and these dudes think they are winning.

:snoop:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
fat women of every ethnicity knows there is a black dude out there for her :snoop:

the fattest white girl I know is always dating black dudes and these dudes think they are winning.

:snoop:

What if that's their preference? Looks are subjective you're projecting your disdain for fat chicks towards the dudes that fukk wit em.If it isn't you then why be bothered :ufdup: get your judgmental ass outta here

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Im hungry as fukk myself actually ....wit cha big juicy self....crown game is mad decent p*ssy be good af on them big bishes
No explanation needed

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What if that's their preference? Looks are subjective you're projecting your disdain for fat chicks towards the dudes that fukk wit em.If it isn't you then why be bothered :ufdup: get your judgmental ass outta here

:heh:, I was just making observations why are you so angry?

Daps
Fat dimes:childplease:? You mean fat chicks you look at and are more dissapointed than disgusted:heh:?Thinkin ":whoo:Damn,if only this fat bytch got her body together:whew:"