Fat chicks crying over target dress descriptiom

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
People wanna make an issue out of anything.....

them changing that name "manatee grey" won't help thier issue.....

instead of wanting to BOYCOTT TARGET

how bout your FAT A$$ES boycott the FOOD COURT

cinnabon sukking byatches make me sick........................

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's...
fukking....
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny!

tumblr_lpmpg5pMTH1qc93th.gif

This fat bich gonna spend 6 months and probably thousands of dollars trying to get the name of a dress in a catalog changed. If she instead dedicated that 6 months to losing weight, she'd realize there are more important things in life than trying to change the world around her to adapt to her incredibly low standards.

Daps
why does the fat girl one cost more? i would think they have to use more material on that one

Usually plus size does cost more because of cost of fabric used, but in this case it's probably less bc less people are buying it.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Thats funny, but its pretty retarded for such a high profile corporation to behave in such a mean spirited way, and open themselves up to bad P.R, and a potential lawsuit.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats funny, but its pretty retarded for such a high profile corporation to behave in such a mean spirited way, and open themselves up to bad P.R, and a potential lawsuit.

It's not like this was a strategic decision on behalf of the corporation. It's probably one dude making $13.00/hr charged with coming up with unique names for the colors of their products. He thought he'd have some fun with it.

I can understand her being upset, but at the end of the day, she needs to realize that she's not really upset over a word in a catalog, she's upset because she doesn't have the self-control required not to be a fukking whale.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It's not like this was a strategic decision on behalf of the corporation. It's probably one dude making $13.00/hr charged with coming up with unique names for the colors of their products. He thought he'd have some fun with it.

I can understand her being upset, but at the end of the day, she needs to realize that she's not really upset over a word in a catalog, she's upset because she doesn't have the self-control required not to be a fukking whale.

Fair enough, but an online advertisement is a national representation of the company like it or not. There has to be some sort of oversight. Whats next, a black dress labeled "niqqer midnight"? If they have punks who are in charge of this sort of sht, then they need to get their house in order.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough, but an online advertisement is a national representation of the company like it or not. There has to be some sort of oversight. Whats next, a black dress labeled "niqqer midnight". If they have punks who are in charge of this sort of sht, then they need to get their house in order.

Tbh, I'd probably laugh at that. :laugh: