Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@Wig Twistin Season
What was the best songs

I feel like They shyt sounds like something you break dance to
Unfortunately, their biggest songs were their wackest, The Twist and Wipe Out. They went full commercial at that point.

My favorites by them were In The House, Can You Feel It (which I already posted so I’m posting the Dru Down remake) and Stick Em.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
ekA1P5fY4fp8oV0NAv.webp

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I need yall old nikkas to drop some knowledge about the fat boys

The Fat Boys were cool, leave em alone:pachaha:

Ok so everybody knows early 80s and the golden era of hip hop. Adidas was the official streetwear for nikkaz. I remember when having "fat" shoe laces on your shell toe adidas was a must. And that brief fashion trend was because of the fat boys. That's how influential they were back then, it went beyond music. They were cool to us. If you were to watch that movie disorderlies today, yea it's super corny and stupid but back then it was fire to us because they were rappers with their own movie, before a kid n play, before a jazzy jeff and fresh prince...

Them nikkaz was dope

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ok so everybody knows early 80s and the golden era of hip hop. Adidas was the official streetwear for nikkaz. I remember when having "fat" shoe laces on your shell toe adidas was a must. And that brief fashion trend was because of the fat boys. That's how influential they were back then, it went beyond music. They were cool to us. If you were to watch that movie disorderlies today, yea it's super corny and stupid but back then it was fire to us because they were rappers with their own movie, before a kid n play, before a jazzy jeff and fresh prince...

Them nikkaz was dope
So like the first commercial rappers?

I thought run dmv popularized adidas though?

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Pioneers...

Leave the 'The Disco 3' alone.

Had all of us youngn's trying to beat box

There was always stories of them in BK just hanging out on park benches during their come up.

Saw Krush Groove & Disorderlies in the theaters :flabbynsick:

Btw Buffy's baby mom is Queen Pen..