She in need of some Senzu beans....?
IherBFK.png
:dead::dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::dead:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Of course. They know 99% of real women are incapable of beating them which is kinda the reason why you have separate shyt for men and women.

And it makes you wonder where are all of the female to “male” athletes on the professional level obliterating real men at their sport? Like you don’t even see one that we know of — and I don’t mean someone who gets tokenized for symbolic reasons but doesn’t accomplish shyt. These ghouls know they would be outclassed and embarrassed instantly.

Flip it around and sure — some dude with clear mental issue and a beard can tuck his díck and beat every girl in the pool. It’s because he’s a fùcking MAN!

Women are seeing that co-signing this fùckery is backfiring big time. Dudes are throwing on wigs and makeup, heels and dresses — grabbing Telfar bags and bypassing natural women and saying “I’m the bad bítch”
Oh best believe a transgender woman to man Punter, Kicker is coming to the NFL within the next decade. They don't have a balanced debate regarding this issue so they need someone on the other side to come into a sport where they are physically protected and only have to play a few seconds at a time/

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh best believe a transgender woman to man Punter, Kicker is coming to the NFL within the next decade. They don't have a balanced debate regarding this issue so they need someone on the other side to come into a sport where they are physically protected and only have to play a few seconds at a time/
That shyt not coming anytime soon no matter how much they push for it :mjlol:

No female is jumping into any male combat or contact sports no matter how much testosterone gets injected.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
That shyt not coming anytime soon no matter how much they push it :mjlol:
You got Budweiser caving in to the trans. It's not that far off. It's gonna start with the low impact shyt like Nascar and work it's way to the NFL, probably join the Cowboys

Superstar
Daps
it's not a fight she should have entered. other female athletes need to just walk off boycot/t/ refuse to compete in these situations.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
it's not a fight she should have entered. other female athletes need to just walk off boycot/t/ refuse to compete in these situations.
They do it for the check and ego boost if they would win…

I’m sure there will be boycotts though when they start losing money and chances at titles because they got to go through JuWanna nikka