Fast approaching 2 yrs w/ my girl need ya'll suggestions

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she cares for you YOUR PRESENCE will be the main thing she cares about..

Why dont you actually use this as test to see what type of female your working with??

Keep it somewhat simple...

Sometimes we miss certain things that can eventually be a downfall later on

nikka he's been with her for 2 years smh...

Do something for the girl like a dinner and then maybe some salsa dancing. Keep it simple stupid (kiss)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she cares for you YOUR PRESENCE will be the main thing she cares about..

Why dont you actually use this as test to see what type of female your working with??

Keep it somewhat simple...

Sometimes we miss certain things that can eventually be a downfall later on

i said in the original post that I wanted to keep it simple, plus I know what type of woman im dealing with, im just looking for some suggestions ive never been into planning stuff but i do want to do something for her, ive put her through a lot

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i said in the original post that I wanted to keep it simple, plus I know what type of woman im dealing with, im just looking for some suggestions ive never been into planning stuff but i do want to do something for her, ive put her through a lot

ok...Well on that note,the weekend getaway works...

Seems like you got a good one

Wish you the best

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
friends gonna snitch and ruin it

go to hawaii for a week

we dont have a week off, basically we have 3 days, hawaii would be too expensive of a trip, something nice but more than just a dinner and movies. I know i will finally for the first time buy her flowers

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we dont have a week off, basically we have 3 days, hawaii would be too expensive of a trip, something nice but more than just a dinner and movies. I know i will finally for the first time buy her flowers

3 days, what part of the country do u live in?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Does she like the Spa? Include a nice dinner after and then chill out. Simple to me :yeshrug:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does she like the Spa? Include a nice dinner after and then chill out. Simple to me :yeshrug:

done that, nevermind guys, im talking simple for a 2 yr relationships anniversary, spas and restaurants we do all the time

but thanks anyway for the suggestions

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you overthinking this?lol

you might as well start planning for next year if its going to be this difficult...

nothing difficult just trying to find out some simple 3 day getaways that i might not be aware of. Everyone is naming restaurants and spas, i got that :childplease:

what i dont know is simple yet nice little joints to go to for a couple days,

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
done that, nevermind guys, im talking simple for a 2 yr relationships anniversary, spas and restaurants we do all the time

but thanks anyway for the suggestions

No problem. If you really want simple just hang around the house and do what you normally do. You're making it much bigger than it needs to be.