Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
The sleeve tags on your suit jacket/overcoat/peacoat ARE SUPPOSED TO BE REMOVED

40aba_DSC03194.jpg

Sleeve+Tag.JPG

THIS COMES OFF, FRIENDS

I feel embarrassed for some of you nikkas when I see y'all on the train witchya dingy ass Nautica/Calvin Klein coats full of lint and shyt, but you keeping the tags thinkin you stuntin :laugh: :smh:

And some of y'all ladies walkin around wit the 100% cashmere/wool tags, or the Michael Kors labels on that jacket you found at Off Saks :weirdo: :gag: :smh:

consider yourselves informed :snooze:

concise

Veteran
Daps
They are? :ohhh:
I only have one of those anyway. Never thought about that. :ohhh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DON'T THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOURSELF. YOU ARE A MERE CREATURE THAT ALLAH, THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, (WHOM THERE IS NOTHING ANYTHING UNTO LIKE) CREATED. ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, ALLAH.

Spread your agenda on muslimsmeet.com

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the only thing you're supposed to leave the tags on is a Fitted and that's just to show it's authentic and not one of those corner store joints.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
the only thing you're supposed to leave the tags on is a Fitted and that's just to show it's authentic and not one of those corner store joints.

the corner store joints have tags on them now breh.

but :heh: i didn't know these new nikkas were taking shyt to these levels of fukkery.

them tags aren't even sewn on tightly, i thought that was clue enough that they are supposed to come off?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fashion tips fall on deaf ears with this generation. fakkits wearin lime green pants with a bright orange top with red shoes. They probably wear the sleeves like that on purpose.