Fargo Season 5

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Yeah, I like 1 and 3 a lot. Maybe its a pattern where the seasons set in the modern day are the good ones lol. This should be good, Hamm is a great lead.
It's interesting with this show where the preferences lie among the fans. The only season I liked a lot was 2, 3 was the weakest for me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I appreciated S4, good dose of fukkery and memorable overall.

It was also a history lesson on how immigrants in this country went from being equally shunned to how things are today.

Chris Rock's character came up with the credit card idea and like many other things, they stole it from him and ran with it. The big fish in a small pond analogy hits home for a lot of us... along with the glass ceiling that comes with it.

:francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Word is Jaden Smith is involved
I take it this is the same source who informed you Jaden Smith was involved in The Batman
full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Looking forward to it.

Guess Im the only one who thought all the seasons were great lol. 2 & 4 did stumble a bit in their last 2 episodes though.
I admire the consistency for an anthology series. It’s doing way better than their neighbor on FX, American Horror Story, when it comes to overall effectiveness.

V. M. Varga gotta be my favorite antagonist yet though. Them quasi-supernatural elements that both him and Malvo had was :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Premieres later this year.

vg1VwDU.jpg

Set in the year before the pandemic, Season 5 from creator Noah Hawley and exec producer Warren Littlefield is being teased with the following questions: “When is a kidnapping not a kidnapping, and what if your wife isn’t yours?”

Cast:

• Juno Temple
• Jon Hamm
• Jennifer Jason Leigh
• Joe Keery
• Lamorne Morris
• Richa Moorjani
• Dave Foley