Far Right Dutch PM joins European Far Right alliance ‘Patriots for Europe’ by Far Right Hungarian PM Orbán: “We protect our Judeo-Christian heritage”

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
These far-right wingers don't care about Christianity. They just use it to conceal their racism, and they use it against Islam. When they say "christian" they mean White. And by "judeo" they mean Zion*sts.

Exactly.

On Twitter, the phrase 'Christ is King' is just another white supremacist dog whistle. I noticed a lot of these political parties in Europe and all these stateside MAGA cacs and other racist accounts all have that in their titles. These muthafukkas ain't exactly reading their bibles and praying everyday.

timeless

All Star
Daps
These far-right wingers don't care about Christianity. They just use it to conceal their racism, and they use it against Islam. When they say "christian" they mean White. And by "judeo" they mean Zion*sts.
I think they do. They agree with everything about Christianity. Slavery, rape, theft.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The right has completely lost their minds everywhere it seems.

They were better at hiding their bullshyt behind respectable racist and idiots who want to both sides human rights

The Alt-Right was supposed to be a resurrection of that and bring about sophistication to their ranks but it didn’t help it came from teenagers and college students with anti-social personality disorder

timeless

All Star
Daps
religon? you sure? More like they love their whiteness not to get wiped off.
Yeah. Like I said above, Christianity says it's okay to do these things to appease their god. Their whiteness and the fact that they are a minority worldwide convinces them that they are some chosen ones who must cleanse the world of non-believers and savages because their god said so. Nevermind those non-believers and savages were people who look like me. They fit right in with that doctrine. But I don't want to derail this thread too much.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cave savages aren't no Judeo anything :comeon:

The nerve of these appropriating ass cacs :mjlol: