Far Cry 3 best open world shooter this gen

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yes I said it :jawalrus::leon:

If you are basing this on "facts" that you read or reviews from people behind the scenes that have played it already, have you not learned shyt from the past decade about jumping to conclusions about these "GOAT" games?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If you are basing this on "facts" that you read or reviews from people behind the scenes that have played it already, have you not learned shyt from the past decade about jumping to conclusions about these "GOAT" games?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm basing this on the fact that I am / have played the game :what:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:myman: nigas sleeping on this game breh.. let em kno how great that shyt is :salute:

*Patiently waiting till this drops to cop this shyt :to:*

:whew: fam this shyt is great, the beginning starts out kinda of cinematic or cheesy but after that their is so much shyt to explore. i was getting chased by a pirate and ran in the water to get away and at random a alligator got em :mjpls:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:whew: fam this shyt is great, the beginning starts out kinda of cinematic or cheesy but after that their is so much shyt to explore. i was getting chased by a pirate and ran in the water to get away and at random a alligator got em :mjpls:

:gladbron::gladbron: didnt even know they have aligators in this shyt too :ohlawd:

how them graphics looking though? i know it's nice but does it hold up good? i mean like is there alot of texture pop ins or frame rate drops breh?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:gladbron::gladbron: didnt even know they have aligators in this shyt too :ohlawd:

how them graphics looking though? i know it's nice but does it hold up good? i mean like is there alot of texture pop ins or frame rate drops breh?

Some of the best on consoles i ever seen; standing on top of a mountain and looking down at the scenery is some beautiful shyt :ohlawd:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't know about all this hyperbole, but I'm interested