Fantasian: Neo Dimension announced, releases this Winter on Switch, PS4/PS5, Xbox Series, & PC (Published by Square Enix)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Fantasian was gorgeous, only played it a little bit on my wife's IPAD. Cannot wait to play it on Switch or Ps5, would cop a physical too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You’re crazy DQ 3 looks 10x better

According to previews it plays exactly like the original nes game. If you like that loop i guess its whatever but im not a DQ fan like that.

I played a bit of Fantasian on the Apple Store and it’s a cool game with some interesting new mechanics with the battle system. I also like how they hand built each level in real life and took photographs of them, it gives the game a unique look

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
the fact that we all just collectively brushed past the name without even a comment still has me :dead:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fantasian is a good ass rpg lol. I actually played through most of it randomly when I was craving a new JRPG. I burned out on it though near the end. The difficulty spike at the end was kinda insane. Might cop again though on console to try to finish it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fantasian is a good ass rpg lol. I actually played through most of it randomly when I was craving a new JRPG. I burned out on it though near the end. The difficulty spike at the end was kinda insane. Might cop again though on console to try to finish it.

Same i burnt out and just got tired of playing on my ipad but it was definitely a btter experience than most modern jrpgs I’ve played