Fantasian: Neo Dimension announced, releases this Winter on Switch, PS4/PS5, Xbox Series, & PC (Published by Square Enix)

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I just got Fantasian off Apple Arcade too. I'll wait for this instead.
This

Chrono Trigger remake incoming :mjgrin:

No disrespect but I think you're thinking too small here.

They need to put Sakaguchi on as an advisor for FF. He has a nose for talent and putting the right people in the right roles. He's amazing at management and producing and it's why Squaresoft did so well back in the day due to his leadership and management. They need to put him in a key role to help FF find a new berth.

Sakaguchi coming back and producing another FF would be a dream game at this point. Imagine if Uematsu came back for a single player FF. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just got Fantasian off Apple Arcade too. I'll wait for this instead.

No disrespect but I think you're thinking too small here.

They need to put Sakaguchi on as an advisor for FF. He has a nose for talent and putting the right people in the right roles. He's amazing at management and producing and it's why Squaresoft did so well back in the day due to his leadership and management. They need to put him in a key role to help FF find a new berth.

Sakaguchi coming back and producing another FF would be a dream game at this point. Imagine if Uematsu came back for a single player FF. :wow:

Man, i would kill for something in the spirit of FFIX :feedme:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Man, i would kill for something in the spirit of FFIX :feedme:
At this point, FF really needs another FFIX or FFX. They need something classic and tried and true. They need to make it FF17 and put it on Switch so that Japan can eat. Put it on PS5, Xbox, PC too. I think it would do very well and it's something the series really needs right now. FF16 came and went like the mist.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At this point, FF really needs another FFIX or FFX. They need something classic and tried and true. They need to make it FF17 and put it on Switch so that Japan can eat. I think it would do very well and it's something the series really needs right now. FF16 came and went like the mist.

Will be Interested to see how DQXII sells, since it will be the first big multiplatform rpg from SE this gen