Fantasia sings in Italian Opera style

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I wonder why her music isn't more popular. I've been hearing great things about her new album though.

My girl's best friend is burning me a copy of it :lolbron:

Cacs despise this girl breh. Ever since she won they've hated her. Even on AI. Its like the yahoo comments section on everything about her.

They felt she had no right to win AI because of where she came from. :manny:
They didn't cosign it so they don't like it. Simple as that.

uppity blacks fell out with her later regarding her personal life. I could care less about all of that. I just admire the talent & its the best thing out right now...regardless of what anyone says. They know its true. :myman:

You see not one person has come in here and said someone could do what she does vocally in terms of diversity. It is what it is breh.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
you guys do know her last name is italian right........even before nikkas cant be italian the god mario batelli (sp) is proof

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:childplease:

bytch can sing.....but NO.

You can't be no damn voice of a generation when you look like you smell frowsy :dontlike:

Stop it

ahh yess...because how she looks and smells has something to do with her voice.

coli geniuses strike again

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
take yourself hating mess outta this thread b

you come from blackness yet you hate it. Its quite sad.

If you can't name me a singer in present day that can do the things musically that Fantasia can do then you need to GTFO :stopitslime:

2ee70074d2cd11e2aee522000a9f15b9_7.jpg

:takedat:

damn she look like my half aunt and her daugher...wow......

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I did not say artist of the generation. I said VOICE and none of these RnB girls can touch her ability. NONE.

:comeon:

Look up the phrase "voice of a generation". See what it means. That phrase has little (if anything) to do with a person's actual voice/singing ability

Kanye called himself the voice of a generation. Some white people claim Kurt Cobain was the voice of his generation. Are either of those fools great singers like Fantasia? Hell no. So that should tell you it has nothing to do with singing ability.

Again......let's just say the bytch can sing and KIM......

ahh yess...because how she looks and smells has something to do with her voice.

coli geniuses strike again

:wtf:

......who the fukk is this nikka? :russ:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I wonder why her music isn't more popular. I've been hearing great things about her new album though.

My girl's best friend is burning me a copy of it :lolbron:

Before long, seven companies owned 70% of the radio stations in the United States. There were very few individual owners who could determine what would be played. This meant smaller, corporate-influenced radio playlists. There would be less variety and more of the same artists, over and over again.

Why you hear the Same Songs: Payola, Power and Corruption of Music | RapRehab

this has alot to do with it as well.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You went too far with the "voice of a generation" shyt, breh......I had to call you out on it :ufdup:

actually I did not. There is a reason I mentioned Aretha & Whitney and not the people you did. :mjpls:

Those 2 women were the most talented female singers of their generation...

until you can name me someone as talented as Fantasia Barrino when it comes down to emoting, interpreting, Sanging, singing, all forms of music... Then the quote stands as is.

I'm waiting for you to name me someone of this generation that does it better :mjpls: