Fantasia sings in Italian Opera style

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This woman is the most GIFTED singer this country has seen since Whitney and Aretha. No one today is more versatile than her. Beyonce included. I haven't seen someone that can sing all types of songs Greatly. Gospel, RnB/Soul, Hip Hop, Big Band, Jazz, Country, and now Opera. If you got someone better name them?

She is simply the VOICE of our Generation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjSJKcd-3CA"]Andrea Bocelli and Fantasia Barrino - Hollywood Bowl Canto Della Terra - YouTube[/ame]

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Pics from the event

2954437_1323286679857_o.jpg

970599_614726368540590_733781234_n.jpg

image.axd

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
This woman is the most GIFTED singer this country has seen since Whitney and Aretha. No one today is more versatile than her. Beyonce included. I haven't seen someone that can sing all types of songs Greatly. Gospel, RnB/Soul, Hip Hop, Big Band, Jazz, Country, and now Opera. If you got someone better name them?

She is simply the VOICE of our Generation.

:childplease:

bytch can sing.....but NO.

You can't be no damn voice of a generation when you look like you smell frowsy :dontlike:

Stop it

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
I hope she stays on the good foot. Its sad to watch people with such talent and potential screw it up. She seems to be back on track and I want to see where she will end if she keeps it up.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:childplease:

bytch can sing.....but NO.

You can't be no damn voice of a generation when you look like you smell frowsy :dontlike:

Stop it

take yourself hating mess outta this thread b

you come from blackness yet you hate it. Its quite sad.

If you can't name me a singer in present day that can do the things musically that Fantasia can do then you need to GTFO :stopitslime:

2ee70074d2cd11e2aee522000a9f15b9_7.jpg

:takedat:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
take yourself hating mess outta this thread b

you come from blackness yet you hate it. Its quite sad.

If you can't name me a singer in present day that can do the things musically that Fantasia can do then you need to GTFO :stopitslime:

2ee70074d2cd11e2aee522000a9f15b9_7.jpg

:takedat:

You went too far with the "voice of a generation" shyt, breh......I had to call you out on it :ufdup:

If you had just said the bytch was talented then I woulda KIM :manny:

And things she can do "musically"? :heh: All she can do is sing and maybe perform; let's not act like she's the female Prince

I don't even know 5 songs from this bytch......that "I Believe" song, that "Still In Love With You" song, that "Go Ahead and Free Yourself" song, that garbage-ass "Baby Mama" song...................

that's all I know :heh:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You went too far with the "voice of a generation" shyt, breh......I had to call you out on it :ufdup:

If you had just said the bytch was talented then I woulda KIM :manny:

And things she can do "musically"? :heh: All she can do is sing and maybe perform; let's not act like she's the female Prince

I don't even know 5 songs from this bytch......that "I Believe" song, that "Still In Love With You" song, that "Go Ahead and Free Yourself" song, that garbage-ass "Baby Mama" song...................

that's all I know :heh:

:upsetfavre: Bittersweet? When I see You? :stopitslime:

The girl has had plenty hits in the black community.

like I said...name me someone that can do what she can vocally. I did not say artist of the generation. I said VOICE and none of these RnB girls can touch her ability. NONE. :yeshrug:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv4hfYgJgh8"]Bocelli & Fantasia - YouTube[/ame]

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why her music isn't more popular. I've been hearing great things about her new album though.

My girl's best friend is burning me a copy of it :lolbron: