Official Fans Of Soulful / Laidback / Jazz / Instrumental Music {Enter}

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
6p2ptf.jpg
it's very angelic music

btw does anyone know where I can dl/buy most of Freddie Joachim shyt? Does he have some organized library?
He's got a few songs on his soundcloud I'd like to have in like CDQ format or w/e is available:
Corinne Bailey Rae - I Would Like To Call It Beauty (Freddie Joachim Reprise) by freddiejoachim on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

edit: nvm I just saw that he has links to download on this page :snoop:
:ahh:

One of the best Reprise/Re -edits.

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wooooooo

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/languid/bay-bey-dnt-stp-bonus"]Bay.Bey.Dnt.Stp (Bonus) by L▲nguⓘd on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds[/ame]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Honestly, Freddie Joachim is my favourite producer right now. Point blank period. His instrumentals be better than nikkas whole albums.

Yeah, Freddie Joachim has become my fav artist period of any genre right now. Funny thing is, if you listen/see him on interviews, you would never guess a dude like that had soul. Dude sounds like the nerdiest of nerds. When you hear him talk, you feel a sudden urge to reach thru the computer screen and give him a wedgie.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I wann say that Freddie Joachim Reprise and "Maddslinky - Moonshine" were easily my two favorite tracks of 2012.

I can't explain it brehs, both are immense but something about "Moonshine" makes me genuinely happy inside :wow: the power of sound.

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/babies2/maddslinky-moonshine"]Maddslinky - Moonshine by babies2 on SoundCloud - Hear the world[/ame]