++ Phony Ppl – “ Cop Scame ”
++ Talib Kweli - “ The Blast ”
++ Robin Hannibal - “ Amends ”
++ Dag Savage ft Fashawn & Co$$ - “ Cali Dreaming ”
++ Slum Village - “We On The Go ”
++ Nicole Wray ft Buff-1 - “ Honey ”
++ Yasiin Gaye - “ I Want You 'Til The Summertime ” {Soul Mates 7 Remix }
++ The Slakadelics - “ Perfect Summer Night ”

@OnlyInCalifornia @hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @big business @White Mike @Big Mel @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @homiedontplaydat @Dillah810 @EQ. @Tetris v2.0 @Todd McPiff @N.J.stan @Brayden @Urbanmiracle @TEKBEATZ @StillNotSoft @Ronnie Lott @KILLAKUTT7 @blazn101 @torcher @spliz @T-K-G @Regular_P @the cac mamba @stealthbomber @Ensi @Illeye buckmatic, @MichaelStrathanGap @Grams @Tuaminator @Icantspell @Art Barr @Sensitive Blake Griffin @hustlemania @Handsback @Mwakenya @White Mike @PurpleKushy @SupaVillain @DaNamelessPimp

tumblr_n5sw4ckU2U1qexzz6o1_250.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Freddie Jo the Gawd. He drops less stuff than these other cats but I'll be damned if he's still not the best of 'em

ibqxk11Ambw2As.gif
Funny shyt, so I was listening to Freddie Jo's Pandora station the other day and came across this "new" track. I was quite intrigued because, being a huge Freddie Joachim stan, I thought I've heard damn near every track he's put out. Looked at the credits on Pandora and saw this track was released on Midway. I'm sitting there like :what: I've played Midway religiously since it dropped back in 2010, how have I not heard this track before? Took at look at Midway's official tracklisting and then I saw the problem. I had been listening to the mp3 bootleg album leak, which was missing the 4 bonus tracks. Crazy thing is, I have a og CD, but it's still shrink wrapped cuz I was like "why open the cd when I already have the album on my harddrive." Went and ripped the bonus tracks from the cd and now it's like hearing a new Freddie Joachim EP :blessed:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Funny shyt, so I was listening to Freddie Jo's Pandora station the other day and came across this "new" track. I was quite intrigued because, being a huge Freddie Joachim stan, I thought I've heard damn near every track he's put out. Looked at the credits on Pandora and saw this track was released on Midway. I'm sitting there like :what: I've played Midway religiously since it dropped back in 2010, how have I not heard this track before? Took at look at Midway's official tracklisting and then I saw the problem. I had been listening to the mp3 bootleg album leak, which was missing the 4 bonus tracks. Crazy thing is, I have a og CD, but it's still shrink wrapped cuz I was like "why open the cd when I already have the album on my harddrive." Went and ripped the bonus tracks from the cd and now it's like hearing a new Freddie Joachim EP :blessed:

What were the bonus tracks? :lupe:

I hope I don't have this bootleg rip you have.

PurpleKushy

puffin piffy
Daps
Reppin
racks and loud packs
Soul ofA Hippie: "Summer 2014 Warm-Up Mix"
jFXnk.png

Tracklisting
++ Sayknowledge x Mars Today - “ Maxine ” { Teeko Re-Freak }
++ Phony Ppl – “ Cop Scame ”
++ Talib Kweli - “ The Blast ”
++ Robin Hannibal - “ Amends ”
++ Dag Savage ft Fashawn & Co$$ - “ Cali Dreaming ”
++ Slum Village - “We On The Go ”
++ Nicole Wray ft Buff-1 - “ Honey ”
++ Yasiin Gaye - “ I Want You 'Til The Summertime ” {Soul Mates 7 Remix }
++ The Slakadelics - “ Perfect Summer Night ”

@OnlyInCalifornia @hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @big business @White Mike @Big Mel @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @homiedontplaydat @Dillah810 @EQ. @Tetris v2.0 @Todd McPiff @N.J.stan @Brayden @Urbanmiracle @TEKBEATZ @StillNotSoft @Ronnie Lott @KILLAKUTT7 @blazn101 @torcher @spliz @T-K-G @Regular_P @the cac mamba @stealthbomber @Ensi @Illeye buckmatic, @MichaelStrathanGap @Grams @Tuaminator @Icantspell @Art Barr @Sensitive Blake Griffin @hustlemania @Handsback @Mwakenya @White Mike @PurpleKushy @SupaVillain @DaNamelessPimp

Yesssss!! Was banging this randomly on soundcloud yesterday, keep em coming!

:smoker:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.