The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Disclosure & Sam Smith Perform “Latch” Live On Fallon

Disclosure and Sam Smith make their late-night television debut with a performance of “Latch” from the critically-acclaimed Settle LP live on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. The performance follows the UK duo’s recent Grammy nomination for Best Dance/Electronica Album and a recent string of performances at New York’s Terminal 5, which closed with a massive set from Mary J. Blige. They follow with a strong late-night set that finds Sam Smith shutting it down. Check the footage below to watch Disclosure’s performance with Sam Smith live on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Purchase the Settle LP via iTunes. Stay tuned for more.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/disclosure-ft-sam-smith-latch/n45330

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
max_marshall_-_forgive_me2_600_600.jpg%3Fw%3D960

:gladbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Disclosure & Sam Smith Perform “Latch” Live On Fallon

Disclosure and Sam Smith make their late-night television debut with a performance of “Latch” from the critically-acclaimed Settle LP live on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. The performance follows the UK duo’s recent Grammy nomination for Best Dance/Electronica Album and a recent string of performances at New York’s Terminal 5, which closed with a massive set from Mary J. Blige. They follow with a strong late-night set that finds Sam Smith shutting it down. Check the footage below to watch Disclosure’s performance with Sam Smith live on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Purchase the Settle LP via iTunes. Stay tuned for more.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/disclosure-ft-sam-smith-latch/n45330
It's crazy. I love every remix, remake, and refix/edit of this song, but I don't like the OG song.

Daps
Even though Soulection gasses up Mr Carmack as the king of the beat scene, I think Sango and Ta-ku are much better. Sango is so versatile with his style. He can do the smoothest of mellow tracks to the hardest of street bangers.
they all respectively do their thing.. well, i may add..

personally- i like Mr. Carmack's work more, tho..