Fans Of Pro Jared???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, not ProJared! I'm disappointed. :francis:

You've gotta feel bad or Ross after hearing all this. :mjcry:
Salute to him for staying out of the drama though. I hope good things happen for him moving forward :salute:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that Ross from Game Grump's wife? Or were they not together anymore?:huhldup:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:Just hope LGR don't fall in the same trap. Dude is probably the only Youtuber that's not on some scandalous shyt. It's crazy how every cool bean Youtuber end up becoming walking garbage while DSP still holding it down:why:

thats because dsp has always been seen as garbage, but he has a cult of personality around him.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:
Most straight males would use their celebrity to get p*ssy. Went to far with the teenage girls though

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
thats because dsp has always been seen as garbage, but he has a cult of personality around him.

DSP's at a disadvantage because he's been doing it for so long and his life has been public for so long that things that are years old are brought up as if they are new, but he's always been open to admitting past mistakes and trying to be better. Haven't seen any of his stuff lately but that's the way I interpreted his situation back when I first heard about him

A lot of these other guys will get into a bad situation and shrink, then disappear. They get their money and get out the game once they get aired out. I don't watch any streamer consistently anymore but I've so many of these scandals at this point that I don't even fault them or look down on them anymore. Life goes on.