Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Wow:ohhh:

That was my mans:bryan:

He fukked up:to:

With nerdy dudes like this, when they regular, they humble, grateful, and always talking about what they'd do with somebody as far as love and cherishing goes. But get a little fame, a little power, a little success in that community and all that shyt goes out the window.

I been riding with Duke since he started on YouTube. Never would've seen this coming. Chris rock said that shyt though. Man is only as faithful as his options.

Nuptup can't save you now ju:russ:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

With nerdy dudes like this, when they regular, they humble, grateful, and always talking about what they'd do with somebody as far as love and cherishing goes. But get a little fame, a little power, a little success in that community and all that shyt goes out the window.

I been riding with Duke since he started on YouTube. Never would've seen this coming. Chris rock said that shyt though. Man is only as faithful as his options.

:mjcry:Just hope LGR don't fall in the same trap. Dude is probably the only Youtuber that's not on some scandalous shyt. It's crazy how every cool bean Youtuber end up becoming walking garbage while DSP still holding it down:why:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:mjcry:Just hope LGR don't fall in the same trap. Dude is probably the only Youtuber that's not on some scandalous shyt. It's crazy how every cool bean Youtuber end up becoming walking garbage while DSP still holding it down:why:

:salute: fellow LGR fan

you ever peep Slopes Game Room? Seems to keep out of the bullshyt too, and got some good/interesting vids...the ones on kickstarter scams are always good

his (ex) wife looked better than the bytch he was cheating with, between the two...but that other shyt I read about him is weird...like I guess he also cosplayed/dressed up as female characters..then there's the pedo shyt like JewWario was doing

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This shyt is weird. I’m seeing dude accused of soliciting pics of underage girls and being abusive towards his wife, but people are only focused on his cheating.:dwillhuh:

It's just the content of how brain dead dumb the side jawn was along with the fact that they been fukking during out only his marriage but hers:why:. That's being a big deal due to the foolishness of social networking from all three parties, which is sadly overshadowing the fact that dude showing dikk pics to young jawns:scust:. Straight up scumbag pedo ass shyt