Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Plenty of people. He’s a gossiper so like most chatty patties he’s going to put out false shyt. But he’s more reliable than most people. He was correct on shyt like SF6 and RE so if he has capcom contacts he definitely has Japan contacts. I don’t even know why this is a big deal. I thought it was known the PS5 was less powerful than the series x?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Plenty of people. He’s a gossiper so like most chatty patties he’s going to put out false shyt. But he’s more reliable than most people. He was correct on shyt like SF6 and RE so if he has capcom contacts he definitely has Japan contacts. I don’t even know why this is a big deal. I thought it was known the PS5 was less powerful than the series x?
His biggest "scoop" is Silent Hill supposedly from Sony's Japan Studio. He claimed it was going to be announced last year. It was supposed to be announced in June. Then July. Then August. This sounds like a person on the fringes. Someone that hears maybe 3rd or 4th hand info and tries to parlay that into something more. His pricing musings were just total nonsense. And his technical claims were struck down by an actual developer.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Dont care im still getting a ps5 :to:

Dont care that its weaker than the sx

Dont care that it only has 7 announced next gen exclusives compared to the sx's 13

Dont care that it will play multiplats at a shttier fidelity than the sx

Dont care that it isnt backwards compatible at all whilst the sx is across all gens

Dont care that it has no online service that comes even remotely close to matching the value of gampass

Dont care that it isnt forward compatible with older controllers whilst the sx is
I dont care. Please beat me some more sony, im a loyal stan, I can take it, I promise :sadbron:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Dont care im still getting a ps5 :to:

Dont care that its weaker than the sx

Dont care that it only has 7 announced next gen exclusives compared to the sx's 13

Dont care that it will play multiplats at a shttier fidelity than the sx

Dont care that it isnt backwards compatible at all whilst the sx is across all gens

Dont care that it has no online service that comes even remotely close to matching the value of gampass

Dont care that it isnt forward compatible with older controllers whilst the sx is
I dont care. Please beat me some more sony, im a loyal stan, I can take it, I promise :sadbron:

:unimpressed: