Fanatics is dangerous

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Panini has been pissing down their own leg with the NBA and NFL licenses for years now so I welcome Fanatics taking over. Excited to see Topps basketball and football on the market again.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You can't buy any merch they're involved in producing.
yeah and beyond that they got the WOAT quality

I bought some shyt straight from the NFL site expecting it to be legit, their product is fukking trash
its next level garbage. It is low key mindblowing how they have ruined quality of shirts, hoodies, and T-SHIRTS all at the same time. Their jersey build is absolutely horrendous.

Them buying Mitchell and Ness 2 years ago was an absolute tragedy...look at this filth
smjy7823-umi91cwewhit_3.jpg

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
its next level garbage. It is low key mindblowing how they have ruined quality of shirts, hoodies, and T-SHIRTS all at the same time. Their jersey build is absolutely horrendous.

Them buying Mitchell and Ness 2 years ago was an absolute tragedy...look at this filth
is that shyt even stitched on?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Right after the purchase some of the mitchell and ness shyt went on sale so I copped some stuff that was decent quality. But now I gotta spend my time trawling depop, eBay, etsy, Grailed, and other resale sites for my sdsu, Stanford, padres, chargers, clippers shyt. Fanatics stuff is just a non-starter for me.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its straight trash quality wise. Better off buying shyt off DHgate.

it was legit the worst quality clothing Ive purchased, 100%. I thought it was defective, but then I came to find out just how poor their overall quality really is

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I hate this mothafukka! :pacspit:

Other billionaires are using their money to buy elections or to go into space. Meanwhile the only ambition this dork has is to act like he's Turtle from Entourage and just kiss celebrity ass all the time.

If you're going to get rich off of a monopoly selling Dollar Store level clothing, you could at least do something cool with the money. Build a Gundam or something instead of taking a million pictures with Meek Mill:unimpressed:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
it was legit the worst quality clothing Ive purchased, 100%. I thought it was defective, but then I came to find out just how poor their overall quality really is
Bought a shirt and jacket from fanatics, torn within a year. Never buy from them again.