Famous White People Saying "I didn't know" Should Be Called The fukk Out. No, You Didn't Care.

Daps
Says the one that said everyone loves black culture. That's a generalization too :gucci:

nikka just finding reasons to argue :rudy:
That's not a generalization that's an observation of reality :gucci:
You got CACs in slovakiawharteverthefukk fukking with hip hop but can't stand black people
People love consuming and enjoying what we create and our contributions, but hate the people who create it

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's not a generalization that's an observation of reality :gucci:
You got CACs in slovakiawharteverthefukk fukking with hip hop but can't stand black people
People love consuming and enjoying what we create and our contributions, but hate the people who create it

Okay but that's not the whole world. You telling me to stop generalizing yet you keep generalizing in every post but calling it an "observation" :why: ... What do you call cacs that watch hockey, drink beer, play ping pong, go streaking, hiking, skateboarding and do a whole bunch of cac shyt that got nothing to do with black people? Again, stop reaching for an argument. There's people who love black culture and people who could care less.

Daps
Okay but that's not the whole world. You telling me to stop generalizing yet you keep generalizing in every post but calling it an "observation" :why: ... What do you call cacs that watch hockey, drink beer, play ping pong, go streaking, hiking, skateboarding and do a whole bunch of cac shyt that got nothing to do with black people? Again, stop reaching for an argument.
:mjlol:
you don't mind generalizing us but go :whoa: at someone telling you the facts about the effect black culture has globally and call what I'm doing generalizing :mjlol:

:mjpls:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:rudy: more of that "accept your lot in life" white supremacist babble
No that's more of stop looking at them like they're what we should aspire to be. Its not accept your lot. Its create, live and prosper to your own goals and not theirs.

They won't give you shyt so it's up to you to direct your life.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
No that's more of stop looking at them like they're what we should aspire to be. Its not accept your lot. Its create, live and prosper to your own goals and not theirs.

They won't give you shyt so it's up to you to direct your life.
you're projecting. who looks up to white people? where did anyone in the thread insinuate or outright say they look up to white people?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
you don't mind generalizing us but go :whoa: at someone telling you the facts about the effect black culture has globally and call what I'm doing generalizing :mjlol:

:mjpls:

You the one that brought up the whole generalizing thing to begin with :mindblown:

You calling out generalizing , you better have that same smoke for 95% of this forum :ufdup:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
you're projecting. who looks up to white people? where did anyone in the thread insinuate or outright say they look up to white people?
Did you read the post I responded to? I'm piggy backing off of his thoughts. It's the same thing

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Didn't black people just boycott the Oscars last year because there weren't any black winners? Don't we always criticize the Grammys for not being black enough? Two award shows that we don't own and weren't meant for us... Do Asians ever complain about not being included? No, cuz they got they own shyt or they simply don't give a fukk. We always wanna be included in what white folks is doing... Obviously not ALL of us (since the generalizing police is in here :comeon:) but you catch my drift...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking of this recently. Had George not died none of this coverage would happen and if it did, it wouldn’t last past a day or two.

George’s blood is the unfortunate sacrifice which ended up overflowing the cup of injustice against blacks. That sacrifice spilled onto the floor of the nation and they were aghast.

A lot of the non blacks u see protesting are doing it because in their hearts they feel a tremendous guilt. They brushed police violence aside under the convenient pretense of believing “they had to have done something to deserve it”. Now that they saw with their very own eyes the iniquity white man kind is capable of unprovoked, they can no longer subdue their willful ignorance.

if that casual murder can be caught on Camera, how many more weren’t? This is a question that stirs up the world of those who were oblivious. This is a question that made the world join up together to show solidarity to the plight of the black man. I just hope it is sustained.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It's like I been saying about "All Lives Matter"

If you felt that way when it was happening to your people, something would've been said or done en masse about it by now.

But you haven't. Cause you don't care.

What's been done to us, what's being done to us, it's paraded in front of THE WHOLE WORLD to see.

The reinforcement and generalizations about us are pushed in front of THE WHOLE WORLD so these things can be accepted as the norm

WE been complaining about the shyt for as long as there were people to hear it.

It's not that people don't know. They just simply don't care.