Famous White People Saying "I didn't know" Should Be Called The fukk Out. No, You Didn't Care.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So it took a Police brutality situation this brutal, cold, inhumane caught on camera and played millions of time on TV for yall to understand intentional police brutality?

It took cold blooded murders of numerous people for you guys to start to notice systematic oppression :stopitslime:, what in the fukk bro:scust:.

When will the first person admit that they didn't give a fukk until they seen someone of their skin color do something so disgraceful it made them think about it. It made them ask.

"what in the fukk was this cop thinking :mindblown:"

With the exact same reaction as Jackie Chan. You might not give single fukk about black people, could even hate us, but even sone white power ass people were at home like "ok that's too damn far".

These famous people are being let off the fukkin hook saying they didn't know when in reality they didn't give a fukk.

This reaction is good especially if we continue to see these famous whites push for changes with us, but don't lie to my fukkin face bro. You still look shady as fukk and it's hard for me to believe you.

fukk on :camby:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
How bout we stop worrying about what white people think, say and feel all the time and stop giving them so much control over us? White people damn near live rent free in every black Americans mind...
I agree with this and it seems to be more white people than ever standing up with us so let's just keep focusing on the major fight

If anybody else has any ideas of where to donate to please let me know

I donated to two different organizations and I get paid next Friday and I still have a lot of money left over for my prior check so I went to help somebody out

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
How bout we stop worrying about what white people think, say and feel all the time and stop giving them so much control over us? White people damn near live rent free in every black Americans mind...
This is exactly what I'm saying. Stop comparing us to them. I was listening to yg yesterday and when he said "I got white folks money that I won't blow. If you ask why 'cause the white folks don't" on big bank i had to turn it off.

We don't have the same rule book as them in this country. You'll never be equal. Set our own goals. Live our own lives. They're riches and power comes from systematic oppression and corrupt business practices.

Daps

the sooner black people understand these other groups are our enemies, the better. we have no friends.

it is literally us vs the entire planet.

I agree with this and it seems to be more white people than ever standing up with us so let's just keep focusing on the major fight

If anybody else has any ideas of where to donate to please let me know

I donated to two different organizations and I get paid next Friday and I still have a lot of money left over for my prior check so I went to help somebody out

This is exactly what I'm saying. Stop comparing us to them. I was listening to yg yesterday and when he said "I got white folks money that I won't blow. If you ask why 'cause the white folks don't" on big bank i had to turn it off.

We don't have the same rule book as them in this country. You'll never be equal. Set our own goals. Live our own lives. They're riches and power comes from systematic oppression and corrupt business practices.
tenor.gif

Nah it's the other way around. Black culture runs the world. The problem is people love black culture more than black people.
That's why you have people like that racist Hispanic poster posing as a black man for 8 fukking years :gucci:
Plenty of CACs on here are doing the same thing
Even if black people being obsessed with white people were true, they are way more obsessed with us than we are with them
There was a thread about a website keeping track of white girls who are with/have children with black guys with their public identities, putting
them and there families at risk :gucci:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Perfect first post

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Nah it's the other way around. Black culture runs the world. The problem is people love black culture more than black people.
That's why you have people like that racist Hispanic poster posing as a black man for 8 fukking years :gucci:
Even if black people being obsessed with white people were true, they are way more obsessed with us than we are with them
There was a thread about a website keeping track of white girls who are with/have children with black guys with their public identities, putting
sure, but what does that have to do with my post?

if anything you're reinforcing my point lol

Daps
sure, but what does that have to do with my post?

if anything you're reinforcing my point lol
I was agreeing with you while disagreeing with the others
Society after slavery proves they are obsessed with us
Obsessed with our culture, keeping us down, and fear of black retribution

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Right, so basically we're the cool kids at the cool table and everyone else are the nerds. Now again, do the cool kids focus on what the nerds are doing? No, they don't. They too busy living their lives.

Daps
Right, so basically we're the cool kids at the cool table and everyone else are the nerds. Now again, do the cool kids focus on what the nerds are doing? No, they don't.
Stop generalizing
The black people I know don't give a fukk about what white people are doing :gucci:
But white people go on radio shows talking about "scary blacks" for weeks

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

:rudy: more of that "accept your lot in life" white supremacist babble

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Stop generalizing
The black people I know, don't give a fukk about what white people are doing :gucci:
But white people go on radio shows talking about "scary blacks" for weeks
don't forget how these nikkas literally have entire websites dedicated to stalking people who interracially date lol

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Stop generalizing
The black people I know, don't give a fukk about what white people are doing :gucci:
But white people go on radio shows talking about scary blacks for weeks

Says the one that said everyone loves black culture. That's a generalization too :gucci:

nikka just finding reasons to argue :rudy: