Famous TikToker Mrs Netta finally reveals she was born a man

Daps
full

Shannon Sharp in a wig look more feminine than this individual. Anyone who couldn't see through that was being politically polite.​

"politically polite" :laff:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
"politically polite" :laff:

Man, you know what the fukk I mean.
Like is it really worth defending the reality we all live in that these cats don't subscribe to anymore, to argue that Bruce Jenner in drag is not a woman, but an ugly white man with a tit job that (As far as I know) STILL HAS A fukkING dikk?!
Man, I'm type polite and willing to let erryone live as long as they don't disturb me in my household with whatever parade they got going, but I honestly can't tolerate being lectured on the myriad configurations of homosexuality that they want to make common place within this social climate.
full

"Oh, you identify as a bilingual ethnically ambigious toaster oven? Pronouns are heat and broil? Thanks for clearing that up? Oh nah, you're the 4th person I've met like that. I'm still learning, though, thanks. Have a safe flight, I think I hear my gate call being announced."
Sometimes you just gotta take/download the pamphlet they give you and leave.​

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Man, you know what the fukk I mean.
Like is it really worth defending the reality we all live in that these cats don't subscribe to anymore, to argue that Bruce Jenner in drag is not a woman, but an ugly white man with a tit job that (As far as I know) STILL HAS A fukkING dikk?!
Man, I'm type polite and willing to let erryone live as long as they don't disturb me in my household with whatever parade they got going, but I honestly can't tolerate being lectured on the myriad configurations of homosexuality that they want to make common place within this social climate.
full

"Oh, you identify as a bilingual ethnically ambigious toaster oven? Pronouns are heat and broil? Thanks for clearing that up? Oh nah, you're the 4th person I've met like that. I'm still learning, though, thanks. Have a safe flight, I think I hear my gate call being announced."
Sometimes you just gotta take/download the pamphlet they give you and leave.​
Oh ok. So basically political correct? :skip:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Oh ok. So basically political correct? :skip:

In a sense,Jesus, but to be "Politically polite" is to willingly avoid angering anyone that would take offence to you not buying into their delusion/beliefs at the risk of starting an argument that might get you into more bother than you bargained for, especially of the victory you may amass, was a meaningless of pyrrhic one. I remember when 'Political correctness gone mad' in the 90's was some sort of Orwellian trope in straight to shelf best seller novels and movies with regards to Humanities future. Like we never got the Jetpacks that we were promised, just Teslas and High Definition Trannies.
full