Famous Playboy PAWG discovers she's autistic

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this the one Hugh Hefner was blowing dust in?
Nah that was Kendra lmao. Kendra and Holly were 2 of his last main ho pawgs tho so he was probably blowing dust in both of them

Holly-Bridget-Girls-Next-Door-Made-Us-Look-Worse-Than-Kendra-0001.jpg

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
How and when were you diagnosed?
A long time ago. Age 7 or so. But the diagnosis was kept from me and denied:downplayed most of my childhood. Im highly functional and a lot of the time it doesnt even really register. Almost like i was a little precocious or slow. Issue is nothing slow about me. I actually excel, at least in a lot of the more necessary areas :ehh::mjcry: I just process shyt a little differently. I was actually considered for the mentally gifted program in grade school. My attendance was the issue and the fact it involved a lot of extra commitment and getting up and getting to school earlier when it was a problem just getting there on time.

Daps
Nah for real though i feel crehettes pain. That it all makes sense now :ohhh:feeling when u come to terms with ur autism is simply unparalleled.:wow:
I was diagnosed five years ago. I’ve always been gifted and was placed in all the TAG and accelerated learning programs my family could get me in. I’m socially awkward and thank god people just think I’m a weird and quirky for a black girl. My diagnosis helped me let go of being so worried about what people think of me. It also makes me feel weird as a woman because I look back on past relationships and interactions with people, they knew something was wrong with me before I did and took advantage of that.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
I was diagnosed five years ago. I’ve always been gifted and was placed in all the TAG and accelerated learning programs my family could get me in. I’m socially awkward and thank god people just think I’m a weird and quirky for a black girl. My diagnosis helped me let go of being so worried about what people think of me. It also makes me feel weird as a woman because I look back on last relationships and interactions with people, they knew something was wrong with me before I did and took advantage of that.
I know what u mean. Its a cold world and being on the spectrum, u really learn just how predatory a lot folks are when they sense weakness. They dont realize we may be a little off but we are not stupid. Its disheartening but it is helpful as they let their guard down and dont go out of their way to mask their intentions, so u get a pretty good idea of who really aint shyt in ur life and move accordingly.

And sadly as ive stated before on here and stand by, most people really aint shyt. :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Hefner was fukking autistic bytches :pachaha:
A lot of these "ladies men" getting exposed since 2016.

Many of their "conquests" are turning out to be women who were fukked up on drugs and alcohol against their will, mentally ill or people who thought sleeping with them would help them advance or were just actual minors.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these "ladies men" getting exposed since 2016.

Many of their "conquests" are turning out to be women who were fukked up on drugs and alcohol against their will, mentally ill or people who thought sleeping with them would help them advance or were just actual minors.
People thought different??