Famous bodybuilder exposed for being racist **UPDATE*** He died

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You obviously don't lift or aren't connected to or with the body building community if you don't know who Mac Truck is
Stop it breh. I lifted my whole life up until 21yrs. I played football all the way to college. My pops was in the league so both my brother and I lifted. Just part of our upbringing. But just because I wasn't interested in the bodybuilding subculture and it's compatriots dont mean shyt about the work I put in at the gym fam. Couldn't give a fukk about bodybuilding, I was in the gym for strength and conditioning. Performance based. As are most people that work out.

So nah. I'm NOT "connected" to the bodybuilding community network hotline as you put it and neither is the general public nor is the general gym rat. Just don't make assumptions breh, especially thinly veiled ones.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They already divorced. He overheard her on the phone talking about how it's all for the green card.:mjlol:

His new chick looks better and is cooler though.

I'm talking about his new chick

They're all airheads anyways.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these bodybuilder, MMA, etc types got a major chip on there shoulder in regards to their own masculinity and how it's compared to Black masculinity
:sas2:

The story is always the same.

Becky creeps and the inner racist leaks....:wow:

I'm #GMB but imagine finding out ya nubian queen creepin with a white boy :scust:

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Im suprised no hispanics and other "minorities" caped for him on here yet some did in the comments section of some of those videos about rich piana and these are the people yall give a pass to (i say yall because i dont)

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always say this and I think it's some logic to it just a little bit...

But the reason a lot of white men especially get into MMA, bodybuilding, become gun nuts they seem to have latent issues a lot of times with black people...

As a black man you should never ever be out of shape.

I made this thread a while ago urging all black men to hit the gym and get strong. Nothing makes them more insecure than an in shape supremely self confident black man. You walking around fat or in your skinny jeans looking effeminate makes them happy.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The irony of this picture

72354849494.jpg

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
Yall read the comments in his instagram post. Its a bunch of white guys saying how they forgive rich for using the N word :russ:

Thanks todd & chad good to know him dropping N bombs and being racist dosent upset you :mjlol: